Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar and Tiesto Saturday---->>>

SRGONE

What's up all,

I'm headin up with a bunch of friends from Philly and looking to hit this party. I know advance tix are sold out and I got no problem paying at the door, so I am just tryin to make sure we get in. Anyone got any suggestions on what time to get there or where I can get tix? I'm just not feeling like standing in some line for half the night. Thanks much

The earlier you get to the door the better. Everyone has been calling the office and saying that they will be here before doors open at 10 PM. Tiesto will be doing at LEAST a 4 hour set and will go on at 1 AM. If you would like to avoid the madness at the door buy your tickets for the Sunday show.

www.crobar.com

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

-crobaralex

:dj:

:party: :party: :party: :party:

ok #1) use ALex B's or AB guestlist with your friends you will get automatic $15-$20 reduced admission #2) come by 10pm sharp lines will be crazy plus itll be like 25 degrees outside lol you don't want to wait long

Thanks for the replies everyone. One of my buddies backed out on me, so I am not a definite since the others aren't big fans so they aren't fond of paying $50 to get in a club, but it's fine for me.

Couple of additional questions.

1) How do I get on the Alex guest list and

2) Is all I need is money to get in, or are they going to be selective in who gets in?

Thanks again people.

Thanks for the replies everyone. One of my buddies backed out on me, so I am not a definite since the others aren't big fans so they aren't fond of paying $50 to get in a club, but it's fine for me.

Couple of additional questions.

1) How do I get on the Alex guest list and

2) Is all I need is money to get in, or are they going to be selective in who gets in?

Thanks again people.

dont believe that dude alex... there's noway you're getting in cheap for 15-20 bucks...

nmn.. no