Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College

NYU

i don't find it silly to spend big bucks b/c it will be worth it when i graduate

i'm actually procrastinating at the moment and should be finishing a research paper due tomorrow, oh well smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

College ain't so bad....I hate putting up with people's immature BS thats the only draw back...also ....DON'T EVER GO TO SCHOOL IN CT....YOU WILL DIE OF LAME PEOPLE AND HAVE NO PARTY LIFE!

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

flowme I totally agree with you. I went to school in Fairfield...The club scene is lame but the beach parties were off the hook. Clam Jam back in '96-'97 but now that town sucks a big one...And the townhouse parties were pretty cool too...But again as far as clubbing scene, it was very lame IMHO.

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by colonia:

yEA THATS WHY I GO TO BARUCH

I THINK ITS SILLY TO SPEND BIG BUCKS FOR AN EDUCATION

i go to nassau but ill be at baruch next september, what year are you in,

and i dont find it silly to spend big bucks i find it silly coming out of college oweing $60 grand in loans

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Is there a reason we do this thread everyweek? the board has a search funtion...and dont tell me not to read if i dont want too...there s so much bullshit on this board i have to click back 2 or 3 pages to find useful threads interspersed with all the bullshit.

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by colonia:

yEA THATS WHY I GO TO BARUCH

I THINK ITS SILLY TO SPEND BIG BUCKS FOR AN EDUCATION

i go to nassau but ill be at baruch next september, what year are you in,

and i dont find it silly to spend big bucks i find it silly coming out of college oweing $60 grand in loans

yeah i am going to baruch next semester too, and also agree i would hate to owe lots of money on loans for school.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Did my undergrad at Hunter and StonyBrook, and my grad at Columbia. Had I had the knowledge I have now back when I was in school. I would have partied harder and not fretted as much about the future. But hey hindsight is always a kick in the ass right!

You live and learn!