Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj mike loikith....?

speaking of this guy Mike Lokith, he was the DJ for NYE at the Somerset Hills Hotel. That is where I spend NYE. Most likley he will be there again. Did he use to DJ in a club? From what I recall, he was pretty good.

hes married with a new baby boy. he wont be at the hotel this nye because i was the manager there & i'm not here anymore.

he still mixes here & there but his heart is into his family these days & thats were it should be.

i know he would of made it big if he only tried!

speaking of this guy Mike Lokith, he was the DJ for NYE at the Somerset Hills Hotel. That is where I spend NYE. Most likley he will be there again. Did he use to DJ in a club? From what I recall, he was pretty good.

Thanks, I'm glad you had a good time. I still enjoy watching the video of that party! I will not be there this year. I am looking forward to spending this New Year's Eve with my beautiful wife, Maria and son, Marco.

-Mike

Thanks, I'm glad you had a good time. I still enjoy watching the video of that party! I will not be there this year. I am looking forward to spending this New Year's Eve with my beautiful wife, Maria and son, Marco.

-Mike

Your welcomne, you played some great music last year, first time hearing you DJ. My buddy and I had a blast. Very nice hotel also.

-Mike

mike congrats on your new family

cedric