Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Fridays....How is it?

go to exit on saturday instead, lol. That's all I can say. If you have nowhere else to go, then maybe go, but otherwise, try to find another stop. lol cwm25.gif

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

I don't know what a lot of people have against exit, but me and all the people i know personally LOVE IT.

The crowd is GOOD if u like 18-22 people. The music IS BANGING. Tony Draper will MAKE you dance.Plenty of different spots to chill and dance in the club.

I don't know what else you could want from a club.

exit is a much younger crowd (think about it- i mean i was 15 when i was tryin to get in to 18+ clubs) the music is much more commercial, they play like ariel, mel c, emma shaplin, etc. not really my scene, everytime we go there we get molested by juiceheads and that can get on my nerves after a while.

love,

jolie

Jolie .. what are you cracked out.. ?? I know for a fact that me and tony draper do not play commercial.. before you badmouth my club please get ur facts straight. and if we do play commercial it is when we are opening up the club when you are supposed to play.. maybe you should try staying out past 11pm and you will hear the real music.

I don't know why everyone on this board dislikes Exit with such a passion. Both Friday & Saturday nights are great (Especially now that both the secret room & roof are both open. I go to school in CT, and get incredibly homesick when I go clubbing @ places like Velvet, System, or Vibe... simply because in my eyes nothing will ever be as insane as some of the nights I have spent @ Exit. If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything @ all. cwm7.gif

No, honestly, though, I've only been to Exit once on Friday so far and twice on Saturday. But I had a blast on Saturday compared to the time I had on Friday. The crowd was slightly different, possibly because of the age group and surroundings. I had an ok time both times, actually, music was good and the crowd was ok. However, I just had a better time on Saturday. Maybe I'll give Friday's another chance this weekend. I'd be glad to accompany you if you'd like extra company. (Who's going to America's tonight?)

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by domenickcapello:

Jolie .. what are you cracked out.. ?? I know for a fact that me and tony draper do not play commercial.. before you badmouth my club please get ur facts straight. and if we do play commercial it is when we are opening up the club when you are supposed to play.. maybe you should try staying out past 11pm and you will hear the real music.

First of all, be polite to a lady...

Secondly, you little kids who DJ in fancy schmancy room, who aren't even old enough to vote for our current President should take a tip on where to hear the real music... past 3am on a Friday night, way downtown. Your head is swelling, and you really need a reality check.

Hey Dominick... CD's or Vinyl? What's your top ten? Do you actually get paid more then one hundred dollars to DJ?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Well I think u should give exit a try, its a great place. If u like sf then u'll like exit, there's juiceheads as everyone calls them in exit, just like sf. I have a great time i go to exit, eventhough havent been there in a while, so i dont know which day is better fri/sat? but when i first started going there it was sat, then after a while sat turned more trancy and i switched to fridays casue the hard music.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

personally, I love exit. I look foward to going there every time I come home from school. The music is phat, and there's just so many places to go in that club, if your one that likes to walk around a lot. I always go with a big group of friends so maybe that's why I have such a good time there, but I really don't see how you could have that bad of a time there. I don't see why so many people rip on it all of the time on this board, I'm kind of sick reading so much negativity about the club all of the time.

rounders i feel you. i go to school in ct. i wont even touch the hartford/new haven clubs. there idea of afterhours is after midnight. and im being 100% serious when i say that. rounders can vouche for me on that. and theyre an 8th the size of exit. i go to nyc almost every week to get the hell out of that god forsaken state.

Originally posted by domenickcapello:

I was not trying to badmouth "your club" i was there last friday until five and i heard a lot of mel c, ariel, etc. I consider that kind of music to be commercial house. That's not neccessarily a bad thing, a lot of people like that kind of music. So just relax, dont be so uptight.

love,

jolie

Everyone has their own opinions...I happen to like Exit Fridays...alot. Sometimes I need a break from the hard house tracks that you hear at Soundfactory or Twilo and I want to listen to commercial house (as some of u call it). It's all in the way the DJs spin the music. It doesn't make them a bad DJ because they play "commercial house", but more diverse. Personally, I like variety when it comes to music.

As for some of you, I wouldn't bash all the DJs at Exit. They're there doing their job just like everyone else. If you don't like the music, don't listen to it and don't waste your money going to Exit.

Just my .02. cwm12.gif