Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Reunion Review

happyface

:bowdown:

Dont think that the sound system @ Space will be the same after last night.What a night.Classics ownd.Was supposed to wait for Renzo but freezing my ass off outside wasn't doing it for me and just hearing Edgar thowing it down just made me say,"fuck it"! Walked in and the place wasnt that packed @ first but it was perfect.Plenty of room to walk around and dance.Saw friends that I went to middle school to peeps that i used to see @ the old space,despite it wasan 18 + event it was more of an older crowd.Regardless I was w/ a good group of people and had a fucking blast,to me the most fun i've had @ space in a very very long time.The vibe was perfect.Even hanged out by the left speaker like we used to do back in the days.LoL.

It was good to see Edgar,Acosta,& Talla behind the decks enjoying themselves like it was the old days.They were having as much fun as the crowd was that went strong till well past 5 am, time where they started to tag team. Crazy shyt.Tracklisting was insane.It will be great if this becomes a once in a year event.It was a great turnout and the music was fucking awesome.

To me tracks that owned last were:

Cocaine

Invasion over Berlin

Universal Nation

Out of the blue

World in my eyes

Can you feel the silence

Not over yet

just to name a few & when GA dropped that track ,we are taking over space.hahahaha no words can describe how nuts the crowd went on the dance floor.Memories were remembered and made @ the same time.

Good to see Nelson work the door once again.

As for the ones that didnt go.not only do you fucking suck but dont think you will never get the chance again to see what most of us witnessed last night.

:bowdown:

Dont think that the sound system @ Space will be the same after last night.What a night.Classics ownd.Was supposed to wait for Renzo but freezing my ass off outside wasn't doing it for me and just hearing Edgar thowing it down just made me say,"fuck it"! Walked in and the place wasnt that packed @ first but it was perfect.Plenty of room to walk around and dance.Saw friends that I went to middle school to peeps that i used to see @ the old space,despite it wasan 18 + event it was more of an older crowd.Regardless I was w/ a good group of people and had a fucking blast,to me the most fun i've had @ space in a very very long time.The vibe was perfect.Even hanged out by the left speaker like we used to do back in the days.LoL.

It was good to see Edgar,Acosta,& Talla behind the decks enjoying themselves like it was the old days.They were having as much fun as the crowd was that went strong till well past 5 am, time where they started to tag team. Crazy shyt.Tracklisting was insane.It will be great if this becomes a once in a year event.It was a great turnout and the music was fucking awesome.

To me tracks that owned last were:

Cocaine

Invasion over Berlin

Universal Nation

Out of the blue

World in my eyes

Can you feel the silence

Not over yet

just to name a few & when GA dropped that track ,we are taking over space.hahahaha no words can describe how nuts the crowd went on the dance floor.Memories were remembered and made @ the same time.

Good to see Nelson work the door once again.

As for the ones that didnt go.not only do you fucking suck but dont think you will never get the chance again to see what most of us witnessed last night.

Judging by your spelling proficiency, I would certify that you are a proud graduate of one of the following fine educational establishments: Hialeah High School, Opa Locka Senior High, North Miami Senior High, Overtown Correctional Center. :finger:

People can say whatever they want about cheese and classics but there is no denying the vibe in that room Wednesday night! The energy was incredible. The classic, epic trance was everywhere. Everyone was smiling and having a goof. Great party and very touching for me that so many of the old Shadow heads made it out.

We're definately doing this again soon!!!

It was quite a night!

I havent seen so many people from the past in one place before.

The speakers were BOOOMIN', like I've never heard them.

ATTN: We interrupt this brief review in order to send Phil to go FUCK.

:finger: Thank you. :)

I grew up going to Shadow Lounge, and I cant tell you how many memories Edgar V and Acosta brought back.

I was only able to hear about an hour of Talla XLC because we were so tired...and drunk. :drunk:

We drank & danced the whole nite! :bounce::party:

Among a few tunes from EV & GA:

Tekara - Breath in You

Paul Van Dyk - Another way

Cloud 9 - I am Ready

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence (Sasha & Digweed Remix)

Mario Piu - Arabian Pleasures

Mario Picotto - Lizard (Megavoices Mix)

Dj Taucher - Ayla (the room went on a frenzy when this dropped)

Lil Louie - French Kiss (Scott Project Remix)

DJ Taucher - Bizarre

Many CP & TA heads outhere were really enjoying themselves. It's a good nite when you see smiles all around.

Hasta la next yo!

It was quite a night!

I havent seen so many people from the past in one place before.

The speakers were BOOOMIN', like I've never heard them.

ATTN: We interrupt this brief review in order to send Phil to go FUCK.

:finger: Thank you.

I grew up going to Shadow Lounge, and I cant tell you how many memories Edgar V and Acosta brought back.

I was only able to hear about an hour of Talla XLC because we were so tired...and drunk. :drunk:

We drank & danced the whole nite!

Among a few tunes from EV & GA:

Tekara - Breath in You

Paul Van Dyk - Another way

Cloud 9 - I am Ready

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence (Sasha & Digweed Remix)

Mario Piu - Arabian Pleasures

Mario Picotto - Lizard (Megavoices Mix)

Dj Taucher - Ayla (the room went on a frenzy when this dropped)

Lil Louie - French Kiss (Scott Project Remix)

DJ Taucher - Bizarre

Many CP & TA heads outhere were really enjoying themselves. It's a good nite when you see smiles all around.

Hasta la next yo!

Say... :cheese:

feste_038.giffeste_038.giffeste_038.gif

Wed nite was like bringing back 4 to 5 yrs ago of memories from the clubs and the music that brought me into the world of EDM, OH MY FUCKIN GOD, classics all nite long with a few new tracks thrown in, from edgar to george to talla, and I wish I stayed for the tag team, what an amazing nite. One thing I notice last nite and I was talking with manny and leo, with the acceptance of baby rachel and felipe, most of the TA/CP peeps that were there were all of the old school, its funny how that goes, and goes to show you how far back we go for this music and till to this day we continue to rock it. Yeah people diss acousta for this here and there, but they dont know what they are missing and what they missed last nite, its too bad the new kids of TA dont know what good taste in music there is and last nite was a huge example of it, wow going back to 1999, 2000, 2001, the first time I started to listen to trance and then two years later hitting up the clubs in miami by myself, what a nite, to the old school DJ's to the old school crew, what a nite, DA and koky, u guys missed out, and it would be nice if they would do that again

Wed nite was like bringing back 4 to 5 yrs ago of memories from the clubs and the music that brought me into the world of EDM, OH MY FUCKIN GOD, classics all nite long with a few new tracks thrown in, from edgar to george to talla, and I wish I stayed for the tag team, what an amazing nite. One thing I notice last nite and I was talking with manny and leo, with the acceptance of baby rachel and felipe, most of the TA/CP peeps that were there were all of the old school, its funny how that goes, and goes to show you how far back we go for this music and till to this day we continue to rock it. Yeah people diss acousta for this here and there, but they dont know what they are missing and what they missed last nite, its too bad the new kids of TA dont know what good taste in music there is and last nite was a huge example of it, wow going back to 1999, 2000, 2001, the first time I started to listen to trance and then two years later hitting up the clubs in miami by myself, what a nite, to the old school DJ's to the old school crew, what a nite, DA and koky, u guys missed out, and it would be nice if they would do that again

[Terrance:] Shut your fucking face uncle fucka

You're a cock sucking ass licking uncle fucka

You're an uncle fucka, yes its true

Nobody fucks uncles quite like you

[Phillip:] Shut your fucking face uncle fucka

You're the one that fucked your uncle, uncle fucka

You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,

You just fuck your uncle all day long

[farting noises]

[Terrance:] Hmm!

[farting noises]

[laughing]

[farting noises]

[some Guy:] What's going on here?

[farting noises]

[People:] OOOoooooooooooooh

Fucker fucker uncle fucka uncle fucka fucka fucka fucka

[T & P:] Shut your fucking face uncle fucka

[Terrance:] uncle fucka

[Terrance:] You're a boner biting bastard uncle fucka

[Phillip:] You're an uncle fucka I must say

[Terrance:] Well you fucked your uncle yesterday

[Everyone: (laughing)]

[People:] Uncle fucka... thats

[Everyone:] U-N-C-L-E fuck you Uncle

Fuckaaaaaa tonight...

[Phillip:] Suck my balls!

:finger:

[Terrance:] Shut your fucking face uncle fucka

You're a cock sucking ass licking uncle fucka

You're an uncle fucka, yes its true

Nobody fucks uncles quite like you

[Phillip:] Shut your fucking face uncle fucka

You're the one that fucked your uncle, uncle fucka

You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,

You just fuck your uncle all day long

[farting noises]

[Terrance:] Hmm!

[farting noises]

[laughing]

[farting noises]

[some Guy:] What's going on here?

[farting noises]

[People:] OOOoooooooooooooh

Fucker fucker uncle fucka uncle fucka fucka fucka fucka

[T & P:] Shut your fucking face uncle fucka

[Terrance:] uncle fucka

[Terrance:] You're a boner biting bastard uncle fucka

[Phillip:] You're an uncle fucka I must say

[Terrance:] Well you fucked your uncle yesterday

[Everyone: (laughing)]

[People:] Uncle fucka... thats

[Everyone:] U-N-C-L-E fuck you Uncle

Fuckaaaaaa tonight...

[Phillip:] Suck my balls!

:finger:

hey ass chin,need some attention? :laugh:

People can say whatever they want about cheese and classics but there is no denying the vibe in that room Wednesday night! The energy was incredible. The classic, epic trance was everywhere. Everyone was smiling and having a goof. Great party and very touching for me that so many of the old Shadow heads made it out.

We're definately doing this again soon!!!

:aright:

Once a year would be ideal.