Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Avalon Review

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't hating on asian people, I never even said anything.... just posted the e-thug picture as a joke about the internet beef, calm down, lol. dont flex your keyboard muscles at me.

lol, that pic was hilarious. keyboard muscles. lol.

Forget the fighting.. can we get some more track ids...

Im looking for a song that has a similiar beat to 'anotione claraman - amazing'

Place went nuts when he played this and it had some vocal in it with a girl saying do u remember.... I cant even make out the rest... I taped it on my phone but it sounds like shit. Regardless this is by far the hottest and newest song he dropped all night. I know someone else had to hear this. It was played at 3:15am

wow.. are you part of the group or something? thats some infomation... one of the asians tried dancing with my girl while i went to the bathroom and asked her if she wanted some K. If I saw this guy, he'd be dead for sure.

I love going to Show on sundays but sometimes this place is PACKED LIKE CRAZY with asians. I don't mind really as long as they dont bother me. So crazy.

When people see Asians can they they distinguish between, Chinese , Korean and Japanese?

Most of the asians u talk about are Chinese. These are not the same group of chinese people who came to this country 10 yrs and longer ago. The older chinese groups, cantonese people have blended in to white america, they like hiphop, rock or whatever

The new group are from a different part of China called Fuzhou, they talk different than other Chinese people, they are the chinese gangstas of today, they have their own section of Chinatown on East Broadway.

They all recently came to this country, most can't talk english, they don't know anything about music, trance or house they don't know or care. The only thing that is important is to get high They take e or and k.

They frequent show on sunday night, uranus on thursday, afterhours at gypsy tea sunday morning, Friday and Saturday tend to alternate between spirit, Avalon and crobar.

The thing with crobar is sometimes they will not let asians in which is discrimination, they only can get to go in if they brought advance tickets.

Sometimes there are fights between different kind of asian groups.

Almost all the chinese girls are prostitutes, massage parlor girls, all the guys are gamble shop worker owners, this is where the money comes from to go out 4 days a week

As far as the shaking head dance i think its a reaction of bad e and the race, i went to china and i didn't see people dancing like that.

If u have any more questions i can answer.

I couldn't get into crobar because they were standing in line behind me saying something like asians not allowed. I somehow got roped into them. Wtf is that? Next time, I'm gonna video record that shit on my phone and send it to the press.

True...when I went to C&C/Calderone, one of these crazy Asian guys offered a Crobar bouncer $50.00 to just let him in and the bouncer wouldn't let him in to Crobar's credit but like at Show and Disco, Ive seen these Chinese offer $100.00 to the doorman to let them in and the bouncers let them in. I think the bouncers definitely can tell the difference between these Chinese people and other Asiansso next time SOJ just stand away from them in line...

When people see Asians can they they distinguish between, Chinese , Korean and Japanese?

Most of the asians u talk about are Chinese. These are not the same group of chinese people who came to this country 10 yrs and longer ago. The older chinese groups, cantonese people have blended in to white america, they like hiphop, rock or whatever

The new group are from a different part of China called Fuzhou, they talk different than other Chinese people, they are the chinese gangstas of today, they have their own section of Chinatown on East Broadway.

They all recently came to this country, most can't talk english, they don't know anything about music, trance or house they don't know or care. The only thing that is important is to get high They take e or and k.

They frequent show on sunday night, uranus on thursday, afterhours at gypsy tea sunday morning, Friday and Saturday tend to alternate between spirit, Avalon and crobar.

The thing with crobar is sometimes they will not let asians in which is discrimination, they only can get to go in if they brought advance tickets.

Sometimes there are fights between different kind of asian groups.

Almost all the chinese girls are prostitutes, massage parlor girls, all the guys are gamble shop worker owners, this is where the money comes from to go out 4 days a week

As far as the shaking head dance i think its a reaction of bad e and the race, i went to china and i didn't see people dancing like that.

If u have any more questions i can answer.

WoW! thank you very interesting read!!!!!