Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dt crobar review

I left around 6 and DT was seriously rippen it. Last time I heard him was at TWILO with CARL COX, but last night he had everyone on there feet and the music selection was on point. I give it an A+++++

I like when he said " NYC is my home, so its going to be a long night "

Victor Soto

I left around 6 and DT was seriously rippen it. Last time I heard him was at TWILO with CARL COX, but last night he had everyone on there feet and the music selection was on point. I give it an A+++++

I like when he said " NYC is my home, so its going to be a long night "

Victor Soto

yo victor what up..sorry i missed last nite ive been really lovin his crobar sets lately...hey did you hear about that shadow lounge reunion they did in miami on weds at space? the reviews are makin me wish i was there you can check"em on the miami board..might be dooin another nye visit cant believe that was 3 years ago when we went time is flyin!!!

i had alot of fun it wasnt too crowded and there was some cool peeps dancing

saw alot of familiar faces HOT hot girls. the music was Hott at the beggining with behrouz.. he played some nice house shit i thought i would never hear at crobar.. it was so cool lol danny kept it dark from like 5am and on.. i left at around 6:30 was too tired from dancing. good night over all consiidering it was friday. the place was jumping!=]

got to crobar at 4 after seeing axwell who ROCKED sol

and the place was EMPTY!!!

not that I cared

after being in the mob fest for chus and ceballos and victor the prior weekend

music was ok....not a stellar danny set by any means

and was glad to see that there was so much room to move it was a welcome change form the crowdedness that usually annoys me

crobar definitely didnt make the money they hoped for that night

I had the BEST time at Crobar with Simi, Behrouz and Danny on Friday night. I would have to say it was the best crowd I have ever witnessed at Crobar. I think most of the regular crowd I don't like to mix with were at other parties and the crowd was just phenomenal the whole night. It was packed and towards 6 or 7 am, there was room to dance on the floor and it was far from empty.

It reminded me of the old Vinyl and I saw many Vinyl heads in the crowd. I stayed till the last track at 3 pm and Danny was having a blast. I always enjoy the last three - four hours of his set and he took us back, way back! Behrouz set the place up just perfect for Danny and Danny just took us on a relentless journey.

behrouz for only 2 hours was a major letdown his music is so perfect real shame we only got 2 hours danny is danny 12 hours is that necessary oh well still had fun smokin joe friday should be great

Yo! Can you please try puctuating your damn writing?! Sheesh!!

what style did behrouz play?

As usual, he played a mix of all styles: tribal, house, minimal, and some out of this world techy tracks. Loves the last track he played (he had Danny dancing on the decks).

I would always recommend catching Danny and Behrouz together. Been to most of their shows, all the way back in Vinyl and in San FRan and they never disappoint.