Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF meet up .. SAT never been there before , anyone???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

You lose smile.gif I knew that LOL..

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 12-13-2000).]

Listen, Mysteriousss, I never lose.. smile.gif

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

hey guys.. Me and my friends are always hangin out on the main dancefloor, right next to the stage. We are always on the right side when you face the stage. Rachel and me we both have pic in picture gallery. Or you can meet us tonight at the meet up dinner.

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Not sure but probably downstairs like Bre said.. Or on the top 2nd floor.. I dunno, I can't make decisions for everyone!!! But we'll def have a lil meetup smile.gif

I don't know too many from this board but I wouldn't mind meeting up, Ill be there by 3 with some of my friends....

Chris

And both of you are not comign tonight? YOU SUCK smile.gif JK.. Oki lets think... A good place to meet up should be the least crowded and dark place.. Basement is probably the best bet then.. Why don't we just meet in the basement at like 5? smile.gif I don't konw if I'll be there earlier! I know you ppl are NOT going home at 5!!!! So lets meet right opposite of the coatcheck by the right doorway (if you are leaving the basement to go upstairs, the right stairs).. Deal?

hehe.. Never say never buddy smile.gif Coz if you're dealing with ME, you WILL lose smile.gif Are you scared yet?

Lady, I havnt lost yet.. I dont plan on losing to you either.. I'm a little scared, but SO WHAT! smile.gif

------------------

And both of you are not comign tonight? YOU SUCK smile.gif JK.. Oki lets think... A good place to meet up should be the least crowded and dark place.. Basement is probably the best bet then.. Why don't we just meet in the basement at like 5? smile.gif I don't konw if I'll be there earlier! I know you ppl are NOT going home at 5!!!! So lets meet right opposite of the coatcheck by the right doorway (if you are leaving the basement to go upstairs, the right stairs).. Deal?

Thats is a good spot, much better than meeting upstairs because its too loud and dark to find anything, 5 is perfect.

Originally posted by thesandman:

Not a matter of feeling out of place but its the fact that you have to ask strangers if they are meeting up. Ill see you all at 5 downstairs.

hehe ok ok now crazy sandman!! We all know that you like this deal already smile.gif LOL

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

OOoooh you're playing with fire! Be careful......... And I don't think anyone "plans" on losing smile.gif It just HAPPENS!

Arite.. Meet me on the stage at 9am, and bring your boxing gloves..

------------------

ok cool , but what do you all loook like ?? or how am i going to know to find you guys lol i dont want to go up to anyone lool you know....

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten islnad ... (ELEMENTS) call for info ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net