Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PACHA NEW YORK : Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso + Jose Nunez : Saturday, Dec. 10

Nice so it'll actually feel like a club and not a house party, dress code is the cornerstone to a good club.

wow......wtf r u talkin about, if anythin that destroys the club culture by makin it look uspcale and shyt, real clubbers dont care about what people wear or dress they are there to have fun, party and listen to some dope EDM, and by the way 40 is pretty fuckin expensive and 150 for vip?? they feel they have to b so exclusive?thats sad i know thats how it is in NY usually if theres a famous Dj, but damn european clubs are around 10-12 bucks

Ill try :) maybe a suite mmmmm na ill wind up in the ER from heat exhaustion

See its funny, because I was thinking the same thing. When you really wanna go crazy and dance to house-- you're clearly not gonna be dressed to the nines in your suit. I am wondering if or who will start the rebellion and start ripping off their clothing and who will follow lol. And I am wondering what Pacha's reaction would be to that. Oh well, should be very interesting.. with whatever happens!

-Jen

LOL I am in!!!

Hahaha when I see the two guys start randomly stripping I guess I'll know who it is and I will GLADLY shake your hand. Glowball-- the first month and especially week will be VERY VERY tight, so I am sure that there will be no exceptions with the dress code this time