Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy's in Morristown??

People make fun of me for this, but I think it's pretty good. Good music selection and cheap drinks. The crowd is a definite Jersey crowd, but overall not too bad. Besides, if you hate it, you can go right over to the Darkhorse.

I've heard someone else mention that it's a "Jersey" crowd, but is it anymore Jersey than the other clubs like Soundgarden, Studio 4, deko?

Nah, it's completely different. It's a Morris County sort of crowd (a little goofy in terms of dress--more preppie, etc) instead of the guido crowd you'd get in the other places. That being said, to be honest, I'd rather go to Jimmy's than the other places because at least I can get ready for a more chill type of night mentally. If I want to be surrounded by a more "hardcore" type of crowd, I'd rather just go to the city than the other places you mentioned.

Don't expect Studio 54, but overall it won't be a bad night. It'll be a B or B-minus ;)

Nah, it's completely different. It's a Morris County sort of crowd (a little goofy in terms of dress--more preppie, etc) instead of the guido crowd you'd get in the other places. That being said, to be honest, I'd rather go to Jimmy's than the other places because at least I can get ready for a more chill type of night mentally. If I want to be surrounded by a more "hardcore" type of crowd, I'd rather just go to the city than the other places you mentioned.

Don't expect Studio 54, but overall it won't be a bad night. It'll be a B or B-minus ;)

Someclown puts it pretty well, maybe not a total A list Deko type crowd but not bad. Jimmys has good variety a progressive & Vocal house room, a hip hop room and a 80's room(while some clubs try to do this all in one room). For people who haven't been to Jimmys in a while its a lot different.

13927605.bmp

How's Jimmy's in Morristown? Is it a restaurant or club???

My boyfriend wants to go there to meet UFC fighter Matt Hughes and we've never been to this place.

My boyfriend wants to go see Matt Hughes too, he loves that ufc shit. I haven't been to Jimmys in while looking foward to checking it out again.