Clubplanet Nightlife Community

America Dinner Pictures!!!

So the pictures are finally uploaded! Go to my website to view them:

www.mariony.com/cp

I edited all these pictures quickly using a batch process. If you like a picture that has red-eye or something I can easily edit that out from the original. Just let me know the picture number you want fixed and I'll edit it out when I get a chance.

Now I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for showing up. We had such a good turn out I'm not even gonna dare to mention any names. (I know I'll forget someone biggrin.gif ) You guys are the greatest! Hope to see you all again very very soon!!! cwm12.gif

MarioNY

A.K.A. - The Imposter wink.giftongue.gif

------------------

eye.gifwww.MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 12-14-2000).]

Pictures are awesome!!!! thanks mario.....next meetup, ima bring mine with me too and we'll double team it on the snapshots smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Next time we might need to warn the place.... I think that one bartender started having an anxiety attack!!

Great meeting all you guys!

biggrin.gif

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Not everyone understands house music. It's a spiritual thing... a vibe thing... a soul thing.

Thanks again for the pics Mario...you did a great job. I had a great time meeting you all at my first "meetup". FUN was cool too (even though by that time I lost my buzz and was feeling a little droopy). Nonetheless, I had a great time--THANKS EVERYONE!!!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

I am so pissed off right now. I left work at 6:30 in an attempt to go to America for the Meet-up, only to discover (already en route and on the Henry Hudson Pky) that I forgot the address on my desk at work. And unfortunately I didn't memorize the address. As a matter of fact, I couldn't remember it for shit. All I remembered was the number 9 (lol, I still laugh about that). Anyway I spent like 20 minutes in traffic to get downtown or toward the village (whichever). Then I use my cell to call Directory Assistance, who (after two seperate calls) offered no assistance whatsoever. They seemed to have a listing for everything with America in it, but no America (even though gave a range from 10th to 20th street and the type of venue). I was so heated. Then I drove around for another half hour trying to find the place in that same street range and asking a few people if they knew where it was. Well, it seemed like everyone either, 1. Wasn't from the area, 2. Didn't know the area, or 3. Just didn't know what the hell I was talking about and was like "Huh? What's that?" (Do I Have "Do You UnderStand What I Saying In A Alien Language" written on my forehead?). So basically I just got frustrated after about an hour, hour and a half of driving and went back home (To Jersey).

I do regret not having the opportunity to indulge in the joyous occasion and gathering of my fellow clubplanet natives. I am very upset and demand a raindate!!! (nah, just kidding). But I do sincerely hope to be able to attend the next occasion (keep me posted) and meet the likes of all of you. After seeing the pics (Much Thanx to MarioNY, which one is you though?), I wished I had been there even more and anxiously anticipate the next meet-up (which I will mos def attend, so hell me God!!!)

I regret not meeting Mysteriouss and Amalkav. I was honestly looking forward to the meeting.

MarioNy- next time man

JoeyDollaz - Sorry, didn't get to pimp with you last night.

Jammy-where were you with your pink top?

Anyone else I forgot, I'll make sure I don't do so next time.

Next time I'm dragging LikmyLipz and Ooana out, so they'll be there too, (evil laugh) so we'll all have the pleasure.

Meanwhile, clik the pic to see me in cool out mode and peep what ya'll missed. lol.

(Ladies feel free to give feedback)

Gre'

P.S. Who's the guy with the fangs? lol, he's cool!!! lol

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

Thank you Mario!! I think you missed your true calling as a photographer...the way you sneakily honed in on me and James...lol

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

I WAS THERE!! I WAS THERE!!!

haha okay not really but Rachel gave me a call from there so that sort of counts!

See Mario, you should have taken a pic of her when she called me....then I could be like," Hey thats me..on the phone" lol

Nice pics hon. You always do take good shots. Glad to hear everyone had a good time! cwm38.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

MArio-

Great pics man.

I cant believe you posted the one w/the Peanut Butter and Jelly. LOL

I am getting my pics done this afternoon and I will post em tonight.

It was great to see everyone last night.

IM gonna make a post about it later when I get home from work with all my special shoutouts.

Peace

_Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif