Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The truth about trance:

Next time anyone goes to a radiohead concert, show them your backs and enjoy the crowd. We are there to have fun, not to see radiohead.

are you serious?

i don't think anyone here got the point of the comic.. maybe you did and just don't care? raves were meant to be experiences that you created not solely based on who was spinning. i remember going to parties and not really giving a fuck who was there because it was all about doing something mysterious, different, unique among other things with my friends.. then it became .. different.. like it is now. i forbid to go to a party without really admiring the dj's passion and talent, which in a way, is slightly unfortunate. by doing this, i never get to experience things on a whim, or discover anything new...such as travelling to the middle of nowhere for what could possibly be a shut down party, or hearing new music, or meeting different kinds of people or whatever.

when you go to a radiohead concert, you go to a RADIOHEAD CONCERT, to see them perform their work. when i go to shows, i'm SO not there for the crowd because i'm there to see musical artists perform their individual creative pieces of material. i'm not sure the club scene was ever intended to relay this kind of vibe. people went to clubs to PARTY, right? dj's spun records so people could DANCE...idk, my two cents.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're worse though.. you go around pretending to know DJs while you photoshop pics with them

how lame is that

Bro I don't know who you r, I Certainly don't need to Photoshop any picture to prove who I Know, I guess for you it's beyond reality to take a picture Inside JP's Booth, I guess your another Young teen who really thinks a DJ is GOD and the savior of all Club Kid. Your God plays my music and you make me richer.

pretty funny cartoon, thanks silverbull

but is this dj worship--if I'm dancing, going crazy (often with my eyes shut) and I hear the dj do something sick I'll glance at the dj booth and smile. Just see his reaction and if he happens to be looking know that someone appreciated what he just did.

That said I'd never go see my favorite dj in a stadium/concert hall setting, that's just stupid.