Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Computer Experts - Help!!...

brandy76

I Definately am Blessed.

He just got all new tires put on my truck and tires for my truck go for like 200 a piece if I was to get them thru Lexus, my father not only got them for cost and put them on, but changed the oil, and detailed it.

how many times also my battery is dead and he fixes it and has installed new brakes.

so much money saved, I'm so spoiled when it comes to that.

wow, your friend has a hot Asian Mechanic chick? thats great lol

Your dad sounds nice w/ his game ... are you sure your happy with your boyfriend .. i bet im a bigger genius .. if not, then i bet i give better foot massages ..

Your dad sounds nice w/ his game ... are you sure your happy with your boyfriend .. i bet im a bigger genius .. if not, then i bet i give better foot massages ..

yes, My dad is super

and yes I'm beyond happy, :bounce:

wow, feet are definately the main focus on the bump board huh? lol

Does anyone know how to solve this problem. Anytime I try to go on Internet Explorer (from home) I receive a Runtime C++ error & they list there's a problem with C:/Program Files/Internet explorer.

This same error also pops up when I try to go to "control panel" or "my computer"

My computer has 2 separte accounts and when I go on the other account everything is fine - no error. What can I do to fix?? (I did a virus scan & nothing came up)

your computers fucked... reload it.

fastest way to fix IE problems...

everything in windows works off IE, so almost nothing will work.

you can try to fix it in safemode.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem. Anytime I try to go on Internet Explorer (from home) I receive a Runtime C++ error & they list there's a problem with C:/Program Files/Internet explorer.

This same error also pops up when I try to go to "control panel" or "my computer"

My computer has 2 separte accounts and when I go on the other account everything is fine - no error. What can I do to fix?? (I did a virus scan & nothing came up)

your profile is prolly corrupted... spyware/virus/erased something who knows with out being there to see it touch smell it...

The only files you would want to copy are the ones you need, i.e. files you have personally created or have downloaded such as word documents, excel spreedsheets, mp3s and whatnot. So the screwed up one is the admin acct huh?! hmmmm before doing anything seriious, log into the other account, go to download.com and look for SpyBot and Ad-Aware ... dont install yet, log into the other account and then find the files and install. Scan your system completely and see if that helps, it might prevent you from having to re-install windows.

Thanks Your advice worked. I ran the scan on the "working" account and it found nothing, but when I ran the scan on the "admin/infected" account it found 28 things. One of the things it showed as a corrupt item was the website I-won, which is what I used to use as my homepage, pretty weird.

Hopefully this problem won't come back.

The only files you would want to copy are the ones you need, i.e. files you have personally created or have downloaded such as word documents, excel spreedsheets, mp3s and whatnot. So the screwed up one is the admin acct huh?! hmmmm before doing anything seriious, log into the other account, go to download.com and look for SpyBot and Ad-Aware ... dont install yet, log into the other account and then find the files and install. Scan your system completely and see if that helps, it might prevent you from having to re-install windows.

:clap:

:clap: (you always come through with the comp advice... )

Thanks Your advice worked. I ran the scan on the "working" account and it found nothing, but when I ran the scan on the "admin/infected" account it found 28 things. One of the things it showed as a corrupt item was the website I-won, which is what I used to use as my homepage, pretty weird.

Hopefully this problem won't come back.

:bounce: glad to hear i could have been of some help ...

If your home page is "I-Won" that right there is the indicator that the "shit is about to hit the fan". Friggen desktop nazi's, anyway ... get FireFox 1.5, install google pop-up blocker .. run ya windows security updates .. then defrag your PC for good measure ( the last step has nothing to do with your problem over all, but speaking as a tech, its good practice to do so every so often ).

:bounce: glad to hear i could have been of some help ...

If your home page is "I-Won" that right there is the indicator that the "shit is about to hit the fan". Friggen desktop nazi's, anyway ... get FireFox 1.5, install google pop-up blocker .. run ya windows security updates .. then defrag your PC for good measure ( the last step has nothing to do with your problem over all, but speaking as a tech, its good practice to do so every so often ).

Ya see I-Won lured me to use them as my homepage in "hopes" of being amongst one of the daily $10,000 winners, clicking away to get those daily 100 points. I learned my lesson.

I've had I-Won as my homepage at my job for years and never had this problem, I guess those firewalls are good for something.