Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUPREME DILEMA, WHATS A CRUD TO DO?

i would suggest doing a double, and catching the last couple hours of danny. although you have a pretty good idea of what you will miss.

then again, in the immortal words of (im not sure which) member, (it went something like this) "Danny is at vinyl like 52 fridays a year, you can afford to miss this week to check out so and so, and won't be disappointed."

if i recall, 'so and so' didnt show to twilo that week, and the whomever gave the advice to skip Danny was ultimately disappointed.

i hope this flashback will help with your decision making process.

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by cazz926:

I don't see the problem.

DANNY DANNY DANNY

Yeah that's right....

you stay out of this. this thread is club related, and a requiem for posting here is that you actually attend clubs. so according to that logic, you may not post here. respect my authorata! and dirts you may come and go as you please, just remember to change the sheets...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by wizard:

if my suspicions are correct, p00h is a closet mainstreamer and cannot be trusted.

Agreed.

Sorry if your chests hurts, p00h, but my words didn't do it, that xtra capful did.

BTW what's woth this oldschool thing? whatever it is, I'm there, I promise you that.

I am old enough to appreciate oldschool.

Originally posted by wizard:

if my suspicions are correct, p00h is a closet mainstreamer and cannot be trusted.

mainstreamer as in i'll ditch underground pappa and go for mainstream dt or mainstreamer as in i'll ditch underground dt and go with mainstream pappa?

either way it dont make sense, please elaborate.

and cazz, if you ever attended danny t parties you'd know that every now and then he does an oldschool session, which means he busts out vinyl from god only knows how far back and the entire night you hear danny favorites from the years past. upon writing this i am getting a sudden surge of emotion, and i do believe i'll be missing my revered anthony pappa to party with danny...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by cazz926:

Oh , come to Vinyl, I promise I will not:

manhandle

smack

grope

rub

grab

whip

your arse in any way, unless you ask for it.

Dirty you driving up for this????

Yup. I'll be taking this opportunity to manhandle, smack, grope, rub, grab and whip the "infamous arse of p00h" TM as I have never before had the pleasure. call it a christmas treat.