Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March of the Penguins

deeelite1

If I ever hit the lottery, i want to have them as pets and build a special penguin room.

yo, that is scary, i said that to someone after i saw the film .. i dont think they are animals you can pet or anything ... but i bet you could just hang around them, smoke a blunt or something and watch them slide on their stomachs ... that would be cool

If I ever hit the lottery, i want to have them as pets and build a special penguin room.

yo, that is scary, i said that to someone after i saw the film .. i dont think they are animals you can pet or anything ... but i bet you could just hang around them, smoke a blunt or something and watch them slide on their stomachs ... that would be cool

they are on the smelly side tho but whatev, I'd be rich and have people constantly cleaning their room.

I wonder if they can be trained?

they are on the smelly side tho but whatev, I'd be rich and have people constantly cleaning their room.

I wonder if they can be trained?

Magic software has learned a lesson about penguins

Magic Software announced that it has made a $10,000 donation to the Wildlife Conservation Society for the preservation of penguins. In addition, the Company stated it will no longer use live penguins to promote its Linux products. Magic created quite a "flap" recently when it usedtwo live penguins at the LinuxWorld Expo in San Jose to introduce its new business-to-business e-commerce solution, Magic eMerchant for Linux, for this rapidly growing operating system whose symbol is a penguin.

The controversy started last August when Magic brought two live trained penguins, named Jeffrey and Lucinda, to the San Jose Convention Center to open the trade show floor, as well as introduce each of the Companys hourly demonstrations of its new eMerchant product. For five minutes at the start of every hour, the birds trainers would allow people around the booth to take pictures of one of the birds (the birds alternated times in the booth), as well as pet the bird. This "ruffled the feathers" of some trade show attendees who later called PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) to voice their concerns

There is always some bitch ass hippie that has to ruin it for everyone ..