Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Pacha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats because there is a meeting tonight at Pacha.. where everyone involved is being told the pricing of tables and what not for Friday and Saturday. If you need a table for the 10th e-mail me your name, the # in your party, and a telephone # where I can reach you :) .

-Jen

we were promised a call back that day. and the table is for the 9th. Its an afterparty for a company xmas party so we are trying to be organized about it.

not interested in the 10th only the 9th.. but im all disgruntled right now so Im contemplating bombscaring it.

Thanks anyway tho

Thats because there is a meeting tonight at Pacha.. where everyone involved is being told the pricing of tables and what not for Friday and Saturday. If you need a table for the 10th e-mail me your name, the # in your party, and a telephone # where I can reach you :) .

-Jen

I'm not sure if you mentioned it before but what is your exact affiliation with the club?

I do what everyone else does when "affiliated" with a club.. I make sure to keep the customers pleased and comfortable while making sure everything runs smoothly. In short, I promote as well as take care of bottle/table services. I am affiliated with many clubs as we know-- I just decided to take on this "project" because I will actually be there and I think it will be a good event. "nomembername".. my friend.. you always seem to be asking specifics. Lets just stick with the general my dear and we can talk specifics in person if you like-- not over the computer.

-Jen

NMN I think she is asking you on a date.. oh shittttttttttttt

"nomembername".. my friend.. you always seem to be asking specifics. Lets just stick with the general my dear and we can talk specifics in person if you like-- not over the computer.

-Jen

that's whats up...i new you and i had a connection since day 1. I'll definitely holla at you. Unfortunately though I might be away for the opening of Pacha so we'll have to set something up for another time. Love the pics by the way and damn, that mouth of yours :drool:

one more question though and sorry for getting in to specifics again. you're only 18, right? how did you get to become so industry at such a young age? you must have gotten in to the scene when you like 14 or something.

and feel free to send me the R-rated pics whenever you are ready ;)

You think I am fake?? LOL god.. and oh yeah.. I am running the city let me tell you-- that is one thing I would NEVER say or think. I am far from that..

Here are some PG rated pictures from a while ago to have you shhh already. I would send you a recent one of me and Ray from JP @ Avalon where we are absolutley gone... but its jpg size is too big and I can't mess around with it. If you're soooo curious as to how I look, why don't you just meet me @ Pacha and see me in the flesh hmm?

-Jen

is your last name Fusion?

that's whats up...i new you and i had a connection since day 1. I'll definitely holla at you. Unfortunately though I might be away for the opening of Pacha so we'll have to set something up for another time. Love the pics by the way and damn, that mouth of yours :drool:

one more question though and sorry for getting in to specifics again. you're only 18, right? how did you get to become so industry at such a young age? you must have gotten in to the scene when you like 14 or something.

and feel free to send me the R-rated pics whenever you are ready ;)

:rofl:

getting girls on cp is funny

deelite

hit me up ...I am veyr good friends with the main bottle hostess and will be booking out a bunch of tables for friday

give me all the info and I will make it happen

holla

SORRY i rushed you off the phone.. my dentist was throwing a fit.

imma talk to jenny aka doubledeu and one of us will call you back after we figure out definate plans.

i should have just gone to you from the get go

thanks

I just want to have people satisified and have them say, "That is the best party I have been to in a while."

I think it should be the DJ that is saying something like this, not a promoter. sure a promoter has something to do with putting the party together, but c'mon... if someone says it's the best party they have been to I think you should give some credit to the person supplying the music as well.

Haha.. no.. its Stevens.

And nomembername-- I actually have been in this since I was 13.. working with teen nights and what not and then learned that game really quickly and I always was friendly with people older than myself.. so I was able to pull in big numbers for the 18/21 and I learned the art of this "industry" very quickly. It is almost like a passion to me-- I just want to have people satisified and have them say, "That is the best party I have been to in a while." As for our "connection", friendship is about as far as it goes.. you can try to attempt to have something further but I don't think the male standing next to me will go for it on the 10th :bounce: .

NMN i think she's saying she is open to having a train run on her her ass