Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP or VC for new years?????

This is a tough decision!! i will comin into the city around 9/10am.... for afterhours.... celebrating the eve at home this year!!!! ive seen JP at his last two parties in the city... crobar is 21+ and JP is 18+ ouch again.... HMMMM what am i goin to do!!!! what are some of your thoughts cp peeps!! lets keep the BS to the minimal!!

Thank You!!

never heard VC in person but usally catch part of his mix show on XM radio driving to work saturday nites...might have to pass thru, but then again i've been at JPs NYE party's for like the last 3 years...not sure if that means its time for a change or i need to continue the tradition tho lol

I don't think so... You could probably go to Cox & VC afterhours if you wanted...

i def dont think cox is afterhours.... probably his normal 4-6 hour set.... plus pacha is goin to be a zoo.... plus i saw cox at crobar a couple months ago... he is insane and prob... will tear the roof off pacha especially for NYE but i will prob... heading into the city by the time cox is done....

I think Calderone may be it.... he has been on point for a while now and i dont see him doin a bad job on NYE day.... JP on the other hand will have already be into 12 hours of his set!!! LOLOLOL thats crazy that man can even do it still... i love him but its crazy.....

i guess its some deep tribal proggessive beats for mee....

anyone else attending this????

I know i have spent numerous years in the city but COX and at the new "PACHA".... i think it prob.... will be the big attraction for the NYE!!!! dont you think?

On a normal night yes but there are so many people who want to go out on nye that it will be packed no matter where you go. Cox will be the big event but I'm sure tickets will be sold out long before NYE.

i def dont think cox is afterhours.... probably his normal 4-6 hour set.... plus pacha is goin to be a zoo.... plus i saw cox at crobar a couple months ago... he is insane and prob... will tear the roof off pacha especially for NYE but i will prob... heading into the city by the time cox is done....

I think Calderone may be it.... he has been on point for a while now and i dont see him doin a bad job on NYE day.... JP on the other hand will have already be into 12 hours of his set!!! LOLOLOL thats crazy that man can even do it still... i love him but its crazy.....

i guess its some deep tribal proggessive beats for mee....

anyone else attending this????

gonna miss this one, gotta go see JP. the man is an animal, his after hour sets are sick.