Clubplanet Nightlife Community

j.simp looks like shit now...

dgmodel

ok flow, apology accepted...

just so you know though and so you have a better understanding of how CP works I will break this down for you. i am friends with some of the boston people and other people in general on here and usually if some of us get together we will come on here and post a little review of how it went because other people who know each other might want to hear how it turned out. it's all in good fun and we are not trying to make people feel left out...if anything we are filling them in on our good experiences we had together. do I get upset if someone comes on and post a JP review on the NY board if I wasn't there that night?...no, if anything I look forward to them to see what I missed. hope that makes sense and sorry if I offended you in any way.

one other minor thing then I am done and no offense but you are quite the thread killer...

oh and DETROIT is still an asshole and I wouldn't give 2 shits if he got hit by a bus on his way home tonight.

Ya that was great sending wannabe gangster's to my house at the district.

guess what happen everyone.

NMN what did I do? I sent your little suckers to the hospital.

NMN what did I do? all three of your boy's are in the hospital.

Next time you send people after me make sure there for real and not widdle baby's like you.

Ohhhhh widdle NMN Failed.

Rah Rah Rah

this will be my last reply to you.

like at said all you do is Yap Yap Yap Yap..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...i just forgot what thread this was..........i thought we were talking about how bad jsimpson sucks?!...

it was.. but apparently DETROIT felt that the 'Adventures of Deelite and Stymie' were way more interesting and Controversial than Nick and Jessica so of course had to jump in and report something close to 2 YEARS OLD.

no thread is safe around here I tell you.... none at all.

Good Shit 411 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok flow, apology accepted...

just so you know though and so you have a better understanding of how CP works I will break this down for you. i am friends with some of the boston people and other people in general on here and usually if some of us get together we will come on here and post a little review of how it went because other people who know each other might want to hear how it turned out. it's all in good fun and we are not trying to make people feel left out...if anything we are filling them in on our good experiences we had together. do I get upset if someone comes on and post a JP review on the NY board if I wasn't there that night?...no, if anything I look forward to them to see what I missed. hope that makes sense and sorry if I offended you in any way.

one other minor thing then I am done and no offense but you are quite the thread killer...

oh and DETROIT is still an asshole and I wouldn't give 2 shits if he got hit by a bus on his way home tonight.

I try not to be a thread killer, i just kinda interject sometimes in hopes of someone cracking a smile.

No offence taken in anyway, i know about reviewing a night of music, i try to leave decent reviews here when possible. The thing is the JP review is more of a musically based review, it is more based on a DJ, not a night of amazing hijinx and bar debauchery. Overall im not trying to pick and pry at every single post, or word used here. I was just saying that things seem a bit insiderish alot more lately.

Hey .. why dont ya'll invite a few of us peon's out with ya'll?! It seems that Patron is the drink of choice, and i can drink that bitch out the bottle with a straw!

it was.. but apparently DETROIT felt that the 'Adventures of Deelite and Stymie' were way more interesting and Controversial than Nick and Jessica so of course had to jump in and report something close to 2 YEARS OLD.

no thread is safe around here I tell you.... none at all.

Good Shit 411 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, and whats funny is that a topic that's 2 yeras old is still funnier and more interesting than ANYTHING Related to nick/jessica

Ya that was great sending wannabe gangster's to my house at the district.

guess what happen everyone.

NMN what did I do? I sent your little suckers to the hospital.

NMN what did I do? all three of your boy's are in the hospital.

Next time you send people after me make sure there for real and not widdle baby's like you.

Ohhhhh widdle NMN Failed.

Rah Rah Rah

this will be my last reply to you.

like at said all you do is Yap Yap Yap Yap..

more insider jokes and what not ...

who even knows if there is real beef, or yall just having fun with each other ...

yeah, and whats funny is that a topic that's 2 yeras old is still funnier and more interesting than ANYTHING Related to nick/jessica
whats funny is that you were the only one laughing at the topic.. kinda sad when you think about it..

this girl has absolutely no interest in you yet you pretty much know everything about her and like i said earlier.. if you ever saw her out..you'd probably be too scared to approach her..

not to mention im sure stymie would prefer not to talk about this either..

let me help you with your reply..

detroit: :laugh:

whats funny is that you were the only one laughing at the topic.. kinda sad when you think about it..

this girl has absolutely no interest in you yet you pretty much know everything about her and like i said earlier.. if you ever saw her out..you'd probably be too scared to approach her..

Well, I'm talking with stymie right now, and he doesnt seem so offended. And i have no interest in danielle so I'm putting the word out now!

I am puttin the word out right now....any one f's with ray....for whatever reason....I bring the heat out....delete the message i don't care....it just hurts those who didn't get to read it....this is no threat...its a straight message....that's it....

f with this cat....get ended.....

Mycall

Well, I'm talking with stymie right now, and he doesnt seem so offended. And i have no interest in danielle so I'm putting the word out now!

I am puttin the word out right now....any one f's with ray....for whatever reason....I bring the heat out....delete the message i don't care....it just hurts those who didn't get to read it....this is no threat...its a straight message....that's it....

Mycall

who is ray?

It's laughable at this point, it really is.

the shit that has been brought up is not only tacky but shows no class and is downright despicable.

the funniest thing of all is that it's not only insulting to me but indirectly insulting their 'friend' so I can't understand why it continues.

I'm not that important... really. Jessica and Nick are way cooler than the mini bar thing anyway.

Mycall

wtf kind of drugs are you on?

let it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it was 2 yrs ago for the love of MiniBars

nobody caresssssssssssssssssssssss

It's laughable at this point, it really is.

the shit that has been brought up is not only tacky but shows no class and is downright despicable.

the funniest thing of all is that it's not only insulting to me but indirectly insulting their 'friend' so I can't understand why it continues.

I'm not that important... really. Jessica and Nick are way cooler than the mini bar thing anyway.

what do expect from DETROIT... i ve never met him but from what some people tell me.. he is like the biggest geek in person... i still cant fanthom anyone not getting into cellar bar..ufo pants or not....

the kid obviously uses this board to let out his real world frustrations..

let me help get it back on track...keep fuckin around with my man :2guns:

Private Message: Yo

12-05-05, 01:04 PM

rayrays69

Clubber

Yo

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Those peeps really love to try and get to me huh.

now its just some funny shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Hit me up on AOL

Winni***

Lata Kid