Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nmn/Stymie/Xlr8ted/cookie and Mrs NMN mess

xlr8ted

So, it went as expected, went for dollar drafts, food and football... ended up w/ a 339.00 tab... patron and jager shots, about 7 rounds total and about 10 beers each... Blackout central

PM From stymie

had to carry nmn to a cab then into my place.

cookie was puking everywhere.

i was ok and so was mikes gf but after all the malay we both passed out.

woke up at 12 and couldnt find my keys, wallet or phone.

no idea how that happened. fucking jagermeister...

:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit bro...

amazing how fucked up one can get in a matter of 5 hours. one minute i was perfectly fine the next i completely blacked out. i wish there was video of me falling and taking down the table with all the food and drinks on it.

sorry bout the finger stymie. next time just let me fall down the steps

is it true that the reason we didn't take a train back is because you can get arrested for public intoxication in Boston?

holy shit bro...

amazing how fucked up one can get in a matter of 5 hours. one minute i was perfectly fine the next i completely blacked out. i wish there was video of me falling and taking down the table with all the food and drinks on it.

sorry bout the finger stymie. next time just let me fall down the steps

is it true that the reason we didn't take a train back is because you can get arrested for public intoxication in Boston?

ahhahahahhha def would have loved to see you knock down a table in there at 3pm LOL...

there is always drunk people on the train, just none go to norwood lol

Oh man, did they toss you guys?

me, yes! my girlfriend was getting into it with the bouncer telling him to get off of me because he kept pushing me. he kept saying that I need to leave and she said "ok, i will get him to leave" and while i was attempting to put my coat on he kept touching me. lol

Why a new place?

Just because a little trashing - common, they see it every day at dollar drafts..

We tipped good - payed in full... Except for Jose...

Just no more shots at 3 pm..

i must have paid cause i had no money when i left?

yes i do speak normally. not very much when under the influence of alcohol and party favors. i blacked out at 5pm, came back a few hours later, blacked again at home. came back to reality at 4am....