Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up CP New York

I am back in NYC for good and hope to be posting more often in CP..

Please help a brother out, if anybody knows of a job position in a Bar/Club in the city, please let me know... Need a job really bad !!!!

Thanks CP and look forward meeting some of you

Luis

I am back in NYC for good and hope to be posting more often in CP..

Please help a brother out, if anybody knows of a job position in a Bar/Club in the city, please let me know... Need a job really bad !!!!

Thanks CP and look forward meeting some of you

Luis

There should be plenty of openings if you have the proper experience. There are thousands of bars and a crapload of clubs so do the legwork. I think Pacha had their job fair not too long ago. Maybe give them a call.

There should be plenty of openings if you have the proper experience. There are thousands of bars and a crapload of clubs so do the legwork. I think Pacha had their job fair not too long ago. Maybe give them a call.

so nice of you to provide false hope .... pacha interview hundreds of people .... i doubt there isnt a position that has at least 3 back-ups already in place!

Start on one side of any avenue and start walking either north of south, then go 3 miles in that direction and stop at every bar/pub/lunge and leave a resume and headshot .. after reaching a certain point, cross street, go in opposite direction and repeat .. eventually you will find a service job in this city...

Have you seen the bartenders @ Discoteque?? Those stud muffins are some really hot guys, you know they are models...well, same owner as Pacha.

All the hottest clubs will want the hottest looking bartenders and at this time of the year, I highly doubt there will be many vacancies unless you personally know someone. NOT someone who knows someone who knows someone...that won't get you far.

Try the Village Voice:

http://www.villagevoice.com/classifieds/index.php?page=ads&category=Employment&sort=1&database=0&a=0&class=4035