Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ElevatedFlow

deeelite1

this is what is on my desk. I made them myself... :hoparound:

hehe.jpg

this is Vanessa and she may look like an apple, but she is really a full grown woman, and this here this is Dewey, and he is an architect.. they go up to space and get married

lmao, there really are soulmates... there really are... :laugh:

fantabulous my dear

I brought my dog sneakers

where have you been hidding at

HAHA, Where did you get them and how big is your dog?

I've been in 110% hibernation status, aka Hubbied the hell up.

have you been going out? i haven't seen you in forever?

aww i wanna hibernate :(

I got them from petco soo cute purple i think im going to fag him out there are sooo many cute girly things for dogs

my dog is 3lbs

Ive been trying not to go out last was my birthday deko/crobar/gypsy

that killed me

but im trying to go to pacha and then nye then im done

aww i wanna hibernate :(

I got them from petco soo cute purple i think im going to fag him out there are sooo many cute girly things for dogs

my dog is 3lbs

Ive been trying not to go out last was my birthday deko/crobar/gypsy

that killed me

but im trying to go to pacha and then nye then im done

hahhaa I have to check that out.. PURPLE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. ARE they for the snow? and what kind of dog do you have? i have 2 four pounders that are boys and i dress them up all the time. hehe

What are your plans for NYE?

there snow shoes .he's a yorkie i love that lil bastard but there were cute pink leashes with stones

I"ll probably do studio but so far Im not sure what to any suggestions?

i have a Yorkie also,, they are good dogs as long as you spoil the shit out of them.

NYE is still up in the air for me. I know I want to do something intimate and quiet for midnight with my <3'ed ones then go out after and get a lil rowdy.

this is what is on my desk. I made them myself... :hoparound:

hehe.jpg

this is Vanessa and she may look like an apple, but she is really a full grown woman, and this here this is Dewey, and he is an architect.. they go up to space and get married

Dee that totally kicks ass, i can only imagine the looks you get at work! I completed my collection and downloaded every episode of aqua teen. Now i almost feel compelled to make my own little friends ...

Dee that totally kicks ass, i can only imagine the looks you get at work! I completed my collection and downloaded every episode of aqua teen. Now i almost feel compelled to make my own little friends ...

hehe.. well, it wasn't planned.

one day i had an apple and was ready to eat it, then i saw a marker on my desk.. immediately i thought of Vanessa... 2 minutes later I ran to the kitchen and took the cardboard dowley thing out of the paper towels.

the rest is history..

next... BOXAY BROWWWWWWWWWWWWN

that turntable is from the RUN-DMC collectible from Urban?

to be honest, i took it from this kid who was my friends room mate. he banged my friends girl and so when he moved out he left a box of his shit, and it was a free for all ... i took the decks along with an original optimus prime .. :biggrin: