Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jess Simpson? or a tranny impersonator?

deeelite1

I never saw the big hoopla about Britney other than a very cute girl next door look and gorgeous body.. but without the makeup and glam clothes, well, we all know what she looks like

but that's pretty much any celeb... i mean if i had someone training me, doing my hair and makeup constantly, someone in charge of my wardrobe, someone teaching me how to dance and shit... i better be banging too...

but that's pretty much any celeb... i mean if i had someone training me, doing my hair and makeup constantly, someone in charge of my wardrobe, someone teaching me how to dance and shit... i better be banging too...

good point.

the airbrushing.. the makeup people .. the hair people. i mean they dont do anything on their own.

of course they are better than good looking to start with but ever see the candid pics of them on the street picking up a coffee, not much of a difference than any of us.

...they 'trash out'...because they are trash.....these bubble gum starlette types are all plucked from fuckyourdaddy alabama and whatnot ...and well they are manufactured....then they get all this money and are nuevo rich...and then well their ROOTS start to show.......it's just like rappers with their gold teeth tacky jewelery and rims lol...except....we are speaking of trailer parks instead of projects.....ya know nuevo rich/nigga rich ...lol....no offense just using the TERMS :heart: