Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am confused.... Dj's who "dont do it in one take"??

edubz

Bro, besides his comment, All of the DJ's he like's We're the worst Mixers...

I went to see Danny Krivit ( Body and Soul) OOHH My Fucken GOD!!!

Anywas, I'm Not here to judge DJ's or other people But somtimes silverBull should just be quiet .

each day you are scoring more and more points with me...first with the Mets now with this comment :clap2:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL@ nmn and warpdrive, you guys are pretty funny. Hey warp a bit curious when and where did ya hear danny krivit anyhow? And alot of djs are off on some mixes and i think its great shows thier human and not being help with anything. Also depends on what you view as a great dj? PROGRAMMING OR MIXING? I prefer programming then mixing personally.

LOL@ nmn and warpdrive, you guys are pretty funny. Hey warp a bit curious when and where did ya hear danny krivit anyhow? And alot of djs are off on some mixes and i think its great shows thier human and not being help with anything. Also depends on what you view as a great dj? PROGRAMMING OR MIXING? I prefer programming then mixing personally.

i think programming and mixing play an EQUAL part.

speaking of krivit i've been listening to him since his traxx days in nyc. yes, i now alot never even heard of a "traxx' club in nyc) but anyways, he 's not big mixing no, he's tight here and there but you will hear him fuck-up or not focus too much on it...preference i guess

but he DOES KNOW what to play, when to play it, how long to play it for, and what will make you raises your hands and say hallelujah!

what does that have to do with you putting someone down for not knowing something?