Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who went home and pee'd in the shower?

cookie6

Did you go home and pee in the shower last night?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did you go home and pee in the shower last night?

• Yup Yup Yup
    • Nope Nope Nope

When I used to have an office at our corporate HQ, I used to pee into a windshield washer fluid jug. I had a whole "invisible man" strategy about my job there that worked like a charm for 2 1/2 years. I was an assisstant for three different high level executives who never talked to each other. I would get into my office before anyone else and park my van way out in the parking lot, keep my door closed/locked and not take any calls on my office extension, just my cell phone. I would stay in my office until just after lunch, then I would leave to go on "the road" aka sneak home. If I actually spoke to anyone, I would always make it a point to complain about how busy and overworked I was. Since no one ever saw me, the perception was that I was always out taking care of shit. If I ever spoke to any of the execs I worked for, I would make sure I told them I was busy on this project for so and so, etc. Since we support and run lotteries all over the place, lot's of stuff is kept "compartmentalized" and people often don't know what other people are working on. George Costanza doesn't have shit on me bitches!

...are they hiring?....

Always. You have to understand, at the time these three execs were very busy and I reported to no one. I actually kept my own time and took steps to "stay below the radar", like a mole. As long as I took care of some simple stupid shit on a weekly basis, I was golden. I think I probably spent maybe 15 out 40 hours a week actually handling work related issues.

I pee in the shower when i wake up in the middle of the night with a hard on and cant aim right cause im asleep still . So instead of peeing all over the floor , i think its better that i pee in the tub where in the morning when i shower it will just all go down :D if i pee all over the floor n stuff it would really suck ass :no:

I pee in the shower when i wake up in the middle of the night with a hard on and cant aim right cause im asleep still . So instead of peeing all over the floor , i think its better that i pee in the tub where in the morning when i shower it will just all go down :D if i pee all over the floor n stuff it would really suck ass :no:

have you thought of sitting down??