Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm with you all the way on this one....i've seen some vicious tackles this cup, waaayyy more vicious then that first red flag that only resulted in a yellow or warning.

the u.s. played tough though. besides that goal that was called back because of the offsides call, i was pleased with the play on the pitch

we all know each ref is different when it comes to calling things - those of us who have watched football for a long time know how officiating is different in england compared with italy, etc.

and we also know that when a ref shows a red, he is more likely to show more reds or more yellows in the game - at least that is usually what i see in games.

overall i think the ref did ok. the 2 direct reds were fine in my book and i personally would've just given pope a verbal warning although that was his third foul after he got his first yellow. the dissallowed goal was correct 'cos McBride was right in front of Buffon and the ball passes beneath him.

the linesmen blew a few offside calls.

we all know each ref is different when it comes to calling things - those of us who have watched football for a long time know how officiating is different in england compared with italy, etc.

and we also know that when a ref shows a red, he is more likely to show more reds or more yellows in the game - at least that is usually what i see in games.

overall i think the ref did ok. the 2 direct reds were fine in my book and i personally would've just given pope a verbal warning although that was his third foul after he got his first yellow. the dissallowed goal was correct 'cos McBride was right in front of Buffon and the ball passes beneath him.

the linesmen blew a few offside calls.

oh I'm not disputing the call at all because it was a good call....i'm just not happy that it happened on the play where we were about to go up

and i agree about the blown calls. it was just frustrating to watch at times but whatever

whoa now korney...drama comes to him he doesnt look for it...u might wana rephrase ur statement ..ur talking about the Ted Koppel of CP
yea..this is a perfect example :rolleyes:

thanks fkornre and ghhhost for bringing me into your bullshit

6-0 - you should shut your mouth until 2010

yea..this is a perfect example :rolleyes:

thanks fkornre and ghhhost for bringing me into your bullshit

6-0 - you should shut your mouth until 2010

true..it was a disgusting blowout..but at least it was to argentina....who thought Japan was such a defensive powerhouse :blank:

not scoring against japan is embarassing.. but losing by 6 goals to anyone is ultimate humiliation

we are saving our greatness for austrailia

I sure hope so...after having the golden boot back in '98 we scored only 2 in last 5 games...thats a big concern knowing that we must win at any cost...and Guus is definately one of the best strategist out there...

if we advance a lot of things could open for Croatia...on the other hand,in case of failure we will probably listen to that wasted cliches like being without luck or so...it's time to show what we're made of...

As for Argentina/SiCG game...no d/respect to anyone but SiCG really "tossed the pipe"...and we are talking about a team that qualified in the front of Spain...they only scored 16 goals in 10 matches...allowing 3 if i'm not mistaken...

Stankovic said something like this:"...we did not qualify through the back door,but the main gate...so we will show that was not just a coincidence..."

I dunno 'bout that...at least they saw the gate again...too soon and from the other side....

not scoring against japan is embarassing.. but losing by 6 goals to anyone is ultimate humiliation

we are saving our greatness for austrailia

look what u just said....ur saving ur "GREATNESS" for AUSTRALIA???? thats like saying ur studying for ur 8th grade reading comp test in college...

anyway...wtf is ur problem...the Jew brought u into this..not me..yet u go out of ur way to talk shit about me

u shouldnt even be talking about soccer...u still think prosinecki ..suker..and boban r active...

and while losing 6-0 is prolly the most embarassing thing ive ever witnessed...itll feel a little better when Argentina takes the cup

As for Argentina/SiCG game...no d/respect to anyone but SiCG really "tossed the pipe"...and we are talking about a team that qualified in the front of Spain...they only scored 16 goals in 10 matches...allowing 3 if i'm not mistaken...

Stankovic said something like this:"...we did not qualify through the back door,but the main gate...so we will show that was not just a coincidence..."

I dunno 'bout that...at least they saw the gate again...too soon and from the other side....

it was fucking horrible..personally i think we should just stop playing soccer after that debacle. we only allowed one goal in qualifying...but then got stuck with the "special pod" and got fucked with our group...where spain got a cake-walk of a group ...im not using these as excuses...because its our typical serb mentality that led to the embarassment..after that first goal in the 4th minute we figured we were outclassed and all those primadonna faggots just gave up

its good to see that someone of croat ancestry knows what the fuck theyre talking about and isnt out there just throwing out numbers

it was fucking horrible..personally i think we should just stop playing soccer after that debacle. we only allowed one goal in qualifying...but then got stuck with the "special pod" and got fucked with our group...where spain got a cake-walk of a group ...im not using these as excuses...because its our typical serb mentality that led to the embarassment..after that first goal in the 4th minute we figured we were outclassed and all those primadonna faggots just gave up

its good to see that someone of croat ancestry knows what the fuck theyre talking about and isnt out there just throwing out numbers

It's a shame. I know Vidic was injured, but you're right - they just gave up and showed no heart. Who knows, perhaps they could have even equalized?

anyway...wtf is ur problem...the Jew brought u into this..not me..yet u go out of ur way to talk shit about me

whoa now korney...drama comes to him he doesnt look for it...u might wana rephrase ur statement ..ur talking about the Ted Koppel of CP

:rolleyes:

i never ever talked shit about you this thread until you started with me..ever since your pathetic loss youve been taking these little digs at me like a little bitch..grow the fuck up

i never ever talked shit about you this thread until you started with me..ever since your pathetic loss youve been taking these little digs at me like a little bitch..grow the fuck up

Your "cohesive" arguments are as effective as Dario Srna's penalty kicks.

aahha wait..wasnt that a reply to someone? yet u didnt say SHIT to him...u have a serious hard-on for me

aahha wait..wasnt that a reply to someone? yet u didnt say SHIT to him...u have a serious hard-on for me
i talk shit about him all the time.. we joke around like that with each other..

ive attempted to joke around with you like that, but you always get sensitive so i just dont bother anymore..so in return leave me out of your drama

nice edit..i know Poland already had the mental handicap but come on..you dont have to that smart to kick a ball

I forgot to type "arguments". But in your moronic style - "Nice face"!

BTW, Poland had greater ball possession percentages in its past games than Croatia. Your attempt at humor has failed. Now hop off my dick and go send Etienne my regards.

I forgot to type "arguments". But in your moronic style - "Nice face"!

BTW, Poland had greater ball possession percentages in its past games than Croatia. Your attempt at humor has failed. Now hop off my dick and go send Etienne my regards.

and 1 more loss..fuck off you wannabe croatian

i talk shit about him all the time.. we joke around like that with each other..

ive attempted to joke around with you like that, but you always get sensitive so i just dont bother anymore..so in return leave me out of your drama

u ever wonder why im able to joke w/every1 else but you?