Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

you mean the ones that still think baggio maldini and dibiaggio are on the team haha

:rofl: Dude wtf is wrong w/ you for putting Luigi Di Biagio in the same fucking sentence w/ Maldini and Baggio? That's like me saying that Franco Baresi, Claudio Gentile and Marco Materazzi are all legendary Italian defenders.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: Dude wtf is wrong w/ you for putting Luigi Di Biagio in the same fucking sentence w/ Maldini and Baggio? That's like me saying that Franco Baresi, Claudio Gentile and Marco Materazzi are all legendary Italian defenders.

WTF is wrong with you

no1 said dibiaggio was a legend but this is something they all have in common

follow the series of events

baggio-94 missed penalty-that knocks out the italians

dibiaggio-98 missed penalty-that knocks out the italians

maldini-02 getting outjumped by ahn thus knocking the italians home

2006????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

saw england lose while at the nail salon.. what a bummer... no more beckham on my tv :drool::(

I love that douche commentator Marcello Balboa. Throughout the first half, he was stating that Beckham is a warrior - more than just a pretty face. Yeah he's so fucking hard - the vagina gets substituted a few minutes into second due to "dehydration". Good call Marcello!

whay are the portuguese so whiny bitches? god, i'm hating them even more!

France should be heavy favourites. Portugal again lacked attacking invention as they toiled to break down ten-man England, and at no point did they look like possible World Cup-winners. However, they have already sent home two major nations and will believe they can make it a hat-trick.

Every nation seems to have a history of aggro with Portugal and France are no exception. They beat them in the semi-final of Euro 2000 courtesy of a Zidane penalty in extra-time, but the match was made (in)famous by the excessive Portuguese protests that saw Abel Xavier, Nuno Gomes and Paulo Bento banned for nearly two years between them.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=373084&root=worldcup&cc=5901&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1

I love that douche commentator Marcello Balboa. Throughout the first half, he was stating that Beckham is a warrior - more than just a pretty face. Yeah he's so fucking hard - the vagina gets substituted a few minutes into second due to "dehydration". Good call Marcello!

i thought he turned his ankle?

anyway he stepped down as Captain of England...

he can come be my captain any day of the week :drool:

:laugh:

aight so England is out. POrtugal is the next hollywood I ve never seen such great acting in my life .fuckin pussies grow up and play the game

Rooney WTF?!?

. and it comes down to Penalty kicks to decide the fate of a WC game ...2 words FIFA...... sudden death....

(save all the comments all you die hards , its my opinion )

Brasil 1 shot on goal ...lol

Fans whistling at them Nice!!

FRance is dominatiing right now ,, but i think home cooking will help germany out and France will lay down and surrender like onlly they know how.

aight so England is out. POrtugal is the next hollywood I ve never seen such great acting in my life .fuckin pussies grow up and play the game

Rooney WTF?!?

. and it comes down to Penalty kicks to decide the fate of a WC game ...2 words FIFA...... sudden death....

theoretically the game could continue forever and ever and ever and ever . . .

trust us, we would all prefer to see a game decided on the field in regular play than PK, but you cant have 7 OT periods like that flyers-penguins playoff game 6 or 7 years ago. and with games every 4 days, that aint enough time to allow players to recover for them to put on a decent match the next time they step into the field. sudden death sucks. a team should have a chance to react and throw the kitchen sink in an attempt to tie.

theoretically the game could continue forever and ever and ever and ever . . .

trust us, we would all prefer to see a game decided on the field in regular play than PK, but you cant have 7 OT periods like that flyers-penguins playoff game 6 or 7 years ago. and with games every 4 days, that aint enough time to allow players to recover for them to put on a decent match the next time they step into the field. sudden death sucks. a team should have a chance to react and throw the kitchen sink in an attempt to tie.

i hear ya Vic , but i think it would take less than in hockey cause of the constant running, conditioning would take over and the better legs would win. you would also have teams being more agressive instead of playing passive and holding out for the PK so they can take their chances there

now all of a sudden its "we"..:rolleyes:

since poland didnt proceed, youve become italian all of a sudden :rolleyes:

You're full of shit. I always said that I was supporting both teams. If anything, I'm closer to the Italian side as that part of the family is OTB and I have lived there.

Why the animosity? Angry that Croatia couldn't get a win at all this tournament or jealous that I'm not one of your fellow gypsy-sandniggers?

You're full of shit. I always said that I was supporting both teams. If anything, I'm closer to the Italian side as that part of the family is OTB and I have lived there.

Why the animosity? Angry that Croatia couldn't get a win at all this tournament or jealous that I'm not one of your fellow gypsy-sandniggers?

no animosity at all.. just next time around dont buy me any drinks :laugh: everytime you do, they score

Rooney WTF?!?

Brasil 1 shot on goal ...lol

Fans whistling at them Nice!!

FRance is dominatiing right now ,, but i think home cooking will help germany out and France will lay down and surrender like onlly they know how.

he kicked fucking carvalho in the nuts..TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf do u expect man....a warning???? and on top of it..he took it out on carvalho because ferreira broke his fucking foot in the 3 goal thrashing Chelsea gave Man U when Ferreira broke Rooneys leg

u r the exact reasons why americans shouldnt be permitted to watch the world cup...u duno didddddly

just read that prosecuters in italy are requesting that juventus get demoted to the serie c (and start the season with -6 points) and milan to serie b (start the season with -3 points). you know all top european clubs are just waiting for this to happen to sign up all of the players.

lazio and fiorentina would also get demoted to serie b and start the season with -15 points.

its also earie - the bigger the scandal, the better the national team seems to be getting. since 1970, every 12 years they get to the final.

1970- lost to brazil

1982- beat w. germany

1994 - lost to brazil

2006 - maybe its their turn to win?

he kicked fucking carvalho in the nuts..TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf do u expect man....a warning???? and on top of it..he took it out on carvalho because ferreira broke his fucking foot in the 3 goal thrashing Chelsea gave Man U when Ferreira broke Rooneys leg

u r the exact reasons why americans shouldnt be permitted to watch the world cup...u duno didddddly

dunno dood, that injury was more bad luck on the part of rooney, he got his foot suck on the turf.

awwweee yeah!!!!

shit has started to hit the fan at juventus. fabio capello has quit and the board has accepted his resignation. most likely he's ending up at real madrid, but that just goes to show you that things are not looking good from the inside of the club.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8031

Press Release

Juventus Football Club has accepted the resignation of Fabio Capello, in accoradance with his wishes, and thanks him for the work that he has done.