Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

Zidane surprised me with that..

such a class act :rolleyes:

Even though I hated that Algerian fuck when he used to bitchsmack us during his Juve days, I'm extremely disappointed that his image is now forever tarnished just because he couldn't ignore "sandnigger" taunts.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t

you mention the subs ...id start right there and allow more than 3

I agree. I believe that if a game goes to extra time, each team should be allowed to make an additional sub.

and theres a point in time these guys are just wiating around for the PK

there too scared to take a gamble on making an offensive move in hopes to score, becuase they will take there chances at Pk

There really is no solution to this.

my biggest beef is with teams who employ diving as a strategy. good to see that the refs started to call the games on a more consistent manner in the semi's. teams like portugal and italy (in the first round) really demerit the effort that everyone puts into the game.

Even as an Italy fan, I am the first to admit that we didn't stay on our feet much during the group stage. However, Portugal is the worst, especially w/ C. Ronaldo and Deco. Malouda and Grosso also deserved Oscars at different points during the tourney.

Most importantly, video evidence needs to be brought to a bigger scale in the game.

golf clap for Vicman

yeah another Ref is a must

and the diving and bull shit fake injuries drive you frikkin mad

If some one is taken off ina a stretcher they should not be allowed back on the pitch in 3 minutes

I am really impressed w/ BxBomb. He took the time effort to watch the games and hence became a fan. He no longer thinks of the game as a "faggy European sport" like a certain Jew on this board. Anyway BxBomb, I look forward to trash-talking w/ you once the Premiership starts.

Bro, I seriously had no fucking clue! :rofl:

Seriously look at my previous post - I almost predicted everything w/ 100% accuracy. He did hack someone in the penalty box - except it was Malouda - and had a confrontation w/ Zidane.

If you like him so much, believe me, I'm sure most Inter fans will be relieved if Liverpool took away our "World Cup Hero". :rofl:

Vicman and all other interested parties, watch this video. It's only five minutes long. Just mind the shitty rap music and you'll see exactly why he's called "the Butcher".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HblsV-urHg&search=materazzi

yeah dude, i know materazzi is a hacker, but you gotta give him credit in this game. and really, see the penalty play again and you'll see malouda tripped over himself.

materazzi already played in everton, can't sign an ex-everton player!

I agree. I believe that if a game goes to extra time, each team should be allowed to make an additional sub.

There really is no solution to this.

i think they should do away with PK in the final game. during the tournament is impossible since teams have only 3-4 days to recover in time for the next game. imagine if a team goes into ET and plays, say, 150 minutes, by the time they get to the next game, they will be so exhausted they would get run over by the opposition.

in the final game, there is no "next day," maybe go back to golden goal until someone scores.

Even as an Italy fan, I am the first to admit that we didn't stay on our feet much during the group stage. However, Portugal is the worst, especially w/ C. Ronaldo and Deco. Malouda and Grosso also deserved Oscars at different points during the tourney.

Most importantly, video evidence needs to be brought to a bigger scale in the game.

yeah, that is the most difficult thing to do, get rid of the diving, especially since every ref has a different criteria in how he refs a game. each country or region has a different style on how the game is played, what is permisable and what is not.

while you cant go a review each and every play, a team should have some sort of ability to have the ref review a play if the play can totally change the flow of the game.

i think teh refs did a good job in the semi's and finals, you have to allow some physical contact in the game, contact which is incidental. if you start blowing the whistle every single time someone goes down, players will continue to flop all ovet the place.

my starting 11 for the WC and their backups:

my starting 11:

G: Buffon (Ricardo)

D: Lahm (Sorin)

D: Cannavaro (R. Carvalho)

D: Thuram (Terry)

D: Grosso (Schweinsteger)

M: Pirlo (Ze Roberto)

M: Viera (Gattuso)

M: Makelele (Maniche)

M: Zidane (Ballack)

F: Henry (Crespo)

F: Klose (Drogba)

i just couldn't bring myself to put in cristiano ronaldo - i hate the li'l bitch, but outside of the flopping and the rooney incident, he played a very good tournament. he's too good of a player to have to resort to flopping every single time a defender touches him. on pure ability he could probably take most defenders and make them look ridiculous.

that s what im talkinbout

Port was hands down the biggest offenders

And WTF is this shit with soccer players squirting water on the injured area like thats gonna do anything for your fake injury?!!?

I am really impressed w/ BxBomb. He took the time effort to watch the games and hence became a fan. He no longer thinks of the game as a "faggy European sport" like a certain Jew on this board. Anyway BxBomb, I look forward to trash-talking w/ you once the Premiership starts.

thanks doom

yes indeed i have come to appreciate the sport and enjoy it

albeit would like to see alot of changes to make the game a lil more "amercianized"

slicker ,faster, more scoring etc. you know what us short attention spanned gringos like

and EPL will shine this yr

GO MU if ronaldo and rooney can get along they will be there at the end

thanks doom

yes indeed i have come to appreciate the sport and enjoy it

albeit would like to see alot of changes to make the game a lil more "amercianized"

slicker ,faster, more scoring etc. you know what us short attention spanned gringos like

and EPL will shine this yr

GO MU if ronaldo and rooney can get along they will be there at the end

now all you need to find is a soccer club with a $200 million + payroll and a barbaric owner that bans facial hair and you will be set

now all you need to find is a soccer club with a $200 million + payroll and a barbaric owner that bans facial hair and you will be set

i did from what i hear and know.

MAn U are the Yankees of soccer

its tough being a winner

you should try it some time

i did from what i hear and know MAn U are the Yankees of soccer

its tough being a winner

you should try it some time

you do know that malcom glazer and his family owns man u, right? like the same people who own the tampa bay buccaneers. man u. are deep in the red - glazer had to take on massive debt to buy the club.

man u. is on their way out. most sucessful english club, by far, is still liverpool. :bounce:

you do know that malcom glazer and his family owns man u, right? like the same people who own the tampa bay buccaneers. man u. are deep in the red - glazer had to take on massive debt to buy the club.

man u. is on their way out. most sucessful english club, by far, is still liverpool. :bounce:

yup i kneew of that story when they were taking over and how much the English did not want it to happen and rightfully so

and i knew that he plunged the team into debt , but as i said in a previous post , he is trying, he just got AIG to shell out 100 mill for the rights for names on the jerseys

as far as the history over the past 100 yrs i really dont know too much about , but i do know since the official EPL MAnU has the most titles

cause its only been about 10-15 yrs no?

NEW FIFA RANKINGS

brazill stays on top and obviously Italy moves up 10 spots to #2

usa drops big time deservedly so

how come mexico still ; below USA , i htought they played pretty well

1 Brazil 1630 --

2 Italy 1550 +10

3 Argentina 1472 +6

4 France 1462 +4

5 England 1434 +5

6 Netherlands 1322 -3

7 Spain 1309 -2

8 Portugal 1301 -1

9 Germany 1229 +10

10 Czech Rep. 1223 -8

11 Nigeria 1149 --

12 Cameroon 1109 +3

13 Switzerland 1028 +22

14 Uruguay 985 +8

15 Ukraine 961 +30

16 USA 933 -11

17 Denmark 927 -6

18 Mexico 924 -14

19 Paraguay 915 +14

20 Ivory Coast 909 +12

Why is Benitez trying to get rid of Cisse? He's going to be a world-class striker for years to come.

cisse doesn't like benitez. now with his injury, his second major injury during his time at Liverpool, if he can off load him, he should. he didnt sign him, he was brought in by houllier and to be sincere, for every goal he scores, he misses 20 clear cut chances.