Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo I'm watching OUTSIDE THE LINES today on ESPN.. .and they did a story on the World Cup. I had NO IDEA the European countries were sooo racist!!

They were saying that the black goalie for Spain gets banana's thrown on the field by his home crowd? WTF.. i couldn't believe it.. and in Germany they have all these neo-nazi groups holding up swaztika (sp?) signs.. and doing the Hitler thing... If I were the black players in Europe. .i'd come to the US and play in the MLS.. fuuuuck that man.

I guess since i'm not up to par in the futbol world, (i'm a newbie) I had no idea this type of stuff took place.

Soooo I'm watching OUTSIDE THE LINES today on ESPN.. .and they did a story on the World Cup. I had NO IDEA the European countries were sooo racist!!

They were saying that the black goalie for Spain gets banana's thrown on the field by his home crowd? WTF.. i couldn't believe it.. and in Germany they have all these neo-nazi groups holding up swaztika (sp?) signs.. and doing the Hitler thing... If I were the black players in Europe. .i'd come to the US and play in the MLS.. fuuuuck that man.

I guess since i'm not up to par in the futbol world, (i'm a newbie) I had no idea this type of stuff took place.

yup. there are lotsa retards in the world that have nothing better to do - and its not only in cases racial intolerance, same goes for religious intolerance. jews set up a lot of clubs around europe and they also get abuse thrown at them. polticians, especially in eastern europe, also rallied around certain teams as well and used the teams fans to promote their message of "ethnic cleansing" in some cases. there are lotsa books out there on the sociology of soccer and fan behavior.

in other countries, fans are just violent and retarded, like inter milan fans throwing a moped from the stands.

kinda makes me appreciate that at least in mexico parents can take their kids to any match w/o really have to worry about any sort of that shit happening.

article from a couple of years ago:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4439601.stm

.....FIFA is to blame on this one...they could have clamped down on this shit a long time ago.....as rabid as soccer fans are, it still can be achieved...The way I look at it, most european countries have minimal if any of that garbage.....its just a select few that bring that shit to the limelight....and if you watch closely, its mostly portrayed during club championships and not in international matches.....In sweden showing your bigoted side is as catastrophic as here in the US......you will never outlive the heat that will follow you around.... Tolerance is the word....you dont have to like everybody, but you will respect your fellow neighbors.... society has taken upon itself to make this happen .... and also note that most of those scumbags wear masks to hide their mugs.....fucking cowards....mass hysteria rules the day...but when alone, they cower like the chickenshit that they are...... That said, FUCK ENGLAND !!!!!!

.....SHOWTIME is a few hours away....sleeping tonite will be tough.... I know i will be calling in sick alot in the coming few weeks..... ;)

.....FIFA is to blame on this one...they could have clamped down on this shit a long time ago.....as rabid as soccer fans are, it still can be achieved...The way I look at it, most european countries have minimal if any of that garbage.....its just a select few that bring that shit to the limelight....and if you watch closely, its mostly portrayed during club championships and not in international matches.....In sweden showing your bigoted side is as catastrophic as here in the US......you will never outlive the heat that will follow you around.... Tolerance is the word....you dont have to like everybody, but you will respect your fellow neighbors.... society has taken upon itself to make this happen .... and also note that most of those scumbags wear masks to hide their mugs.....fucking cowards....mass hysteria rules the day...but when alone, they cower like the chickenshit that they are...... That said, FUCK ENGLAND !!!!!!

.....SHOWTIME is a few hours away....sleeping tonite will be tough.... I know i will be calling in sick alot in the coming few weeks..... ;)

I hope your naturalized-gypsy Ibrahimovic and the rest of Juve are relegated to Serie D - fucking cheaters.

I saw that clip by ESPN that lola showed.

While its true its mostly about club teams and in the past few world cups i dont recall anything happening along those lines.

So why is ESPN showing the negative side prior to soccers kickoff --simple

Ignorance ---some of those commentators and so called experts are a joke

I hope your naturalized-gypsy Ibrahimovic and the rest of Juve are relegated to Serie D - fucking cheaters.

....ahahahahaha....FUCK YOU !!! :laugh: ....europe is all about naturalization...almost if not all countries have a player who wasn't originally born there....be it a bench player or starter....STOP the hatin kid !! :lol ...

....that said, we got Trinidad-Tobago today at noon...let the mayhem begin !!!! Lets Go the land of the mighty three kings !!!!

*sidenote*.... Poland sucks at off-side traps....Ecuador upstaged them bigtime....how in the fuckin good Gods' world do you let your defense commit such an error ???? and can somebody tell the rotating midfielders to distribute from wing to wing....jesus fuckin C. !! ....i'm surprised they didnt get blown out......