Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry's Corsten REVIEW @ CROBAR

All I can say it was simply amazing. For those that were there know what im talking about. He played a whole lot better then the last time. All I can say is that he played as though he was #5 DJ in the world!

Victor Soto

hey victor nice to see u there bro and ur right the vibe was great and corsten played amazing great times :pint:

heard it was an amazing night, even told "one of the best nights at Crobar ever", so thats good to hear, i wish i coulda made it, ive been sick all week though..... Victor, how was Matthew Dekay (the opener), ive heard nothing but good things about him, just curious how he did?

was very good! I was impressed stayed till they turned the music off. He was working the music and the video with the Pioneer DVD decks and overall it was an awesome show, especially the last 45 mins or hour of his set when he treated NYC to some Tribal House and got away from the trance music.

heard it was an amazing night, even told "one of the best nights at Crobar ever", so thats good to hear, i wish i coulda made it, ive been sick all week though..... Victor, how was Matthew Dekay (the opener), ive heard nothing but good things about him, just curious how he did?

He was good. I only got to hear him on his last 20 min. I thought it was Ferry, but I knew Ferry doesnt go one til 2, but Ferry went on like at 130. So from 1-130 I heard his set. Good stuff!!!!!!!!!

Victor Soto