Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what did u expect??? (PACHA)

A to Z

>Every grand opening for any major venue has been nothing but chaos. Crobar, Spirit, everything! Long Lines, bouncers being jerk offs & cops everywhere. You all act sooo surprised at the big inconvienences you all had to endure. But to be quite honest...it's nobody's fault but yours for even trying to get in the place on a garunteed night of misery. My advice to all my freinds were...wait a week or 2...DON't go grand opening because it will be nothing but amature clubbers looking to "be cool" and a part of something. So all you people bashing the club because a bouncer was rude, cops everywhere , ect...you knew what you were getting yourself into. The only people i feel sorry for are the ones who actually pre-paid and waited on line, just for the fact they wasted money on a night.

my 2 cents

Andrew Mendez

www.andrewmendezmusic.com

>Every grand opening for any major venue has been nothing but chaos. Crobar, Spirit, everything! Long Lines, bouncers being jerk offs & cops everywhere. You all act sooo surprised at the big inconvienences you all had to endure. But to be quite honest...it's nobody's fault but yours for even trying to get in the place on a garunteed night of misery. My advice to all my freinds were...wait a week or 2...DON't go grand opening because it will be nothing but amature clubbers looking to "be cool" and a part of something. So all you people bashing the club because a bouncer was rude, cops everywhere , ect...you knew what you were getting yourself into. The only people i feel sorry for are the ones who actually pre-paid and waited on line, just for the fact they wasted money on a night.

my 2 cents

Andrew Mendez

my thoughts exactly bro.. thats why i wasnt there =]

The whole situation last night reminded me exactly of opening night at BLACK. Place was shut down by like 3 and a couple of weeks later everything was back to normal.. Way too much hype for opening night.. I think in a few weeks pacha will be good. Besides cops only shut them down for 1 night.. not permantly. And everyne who loves crobar now, it took them almost a year to be the club it is now.. Opening night was a mess and it did not have the vibe that the club has now.. Just give it time.

my 2 cents

Andrew Mendez

totally agree. i told all my friends not to bother also

my 2 cents

Andrew Mendez

exactly why you rock andrew.. totally correct...

my 2 cents

Andrew Mendez

this is true, but I heard stories that people were juicing bouncers to cut the line, only to be denied at the door..... thats foul.

The whole situation last night reminded me exactly of opening night at BLACK. Place was shut down by like 3 and a couple of weeks later everything was back to normal.. Way too much hype for opening night.. I think in a few weeks pacha will be good. Besides cops only shut them down for 1 night.. not permantly. And everyne who loves crobar now, it took them almost a year to be the club it is now.. Opening night was a mess and it did not have the vibe that the club has now.. Just give it time.

Co-sign_________________

I'm running out of ink ova heah! :laugh: Well said.