Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you liked A DIRTY SHAME & FINAL DESTINATION.. My Bro's NEWEST MOVIE!

BKDJ

Congrats man

Wassup RAZ

I haven't talked to you in a minute (I met you at Carl Cox at the Seaport if you remember with Jon)

Be good bro

-Jimmy

Yeah bro, I do remember you very well, that was a sick nite back in March of 03 i think, right? Jon is pimpin it out in Cali, and im out in Milan right, but check out dis pic when it comes out!

yeah, i hear this is one of those movies that is so bad that its good...and by that i mean that there's absolutely nothing redeeming to it but it still so much fun to watch anyway...lesbians, resurrections, blood...solid b-movie entertainment...what more can you ask for??

YAY! hehe, maybe not the best acting, but the plots/storyline is solid!

you tellin me you didnt like "A DIRTY SHAME" ???

No, you obviously have the worst taste in movies my friend.. do you know someone who is in these movies or is associated with them? You have to, nobody in their right mind would say these are even remotely good.

Michael should give up on film production. This looks about as entertaining as an sulfuric acid enema.

How's that Carl Cox contract coming along btw?

you should see the movie when it comes out :-)

and yes, the cox event is was great, sucks i couldnt do it in the states, but i havent been doing events in nyc for over 1/2 year now, but ill see you in the summer, if you come to Ibiza let me know, i'll take care of you ova here ;-)

All new low b/c I voiced my opinion and it doesnt coincide w/ yours? You gott be fucking kiddin me..

So tell me, who do you know that works on these gems?

my last reply was totally not geared twrd you :-) so no worries.

and im very close with the producer.... but if you like these films, good! if you dont, well... you dont, so.... enjoy!