Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im fiending for mexican fooooooood~!

dgmodel

someone go get it for me.

holy shit bro, jenny finally brought me to that place on Austin St., Garcias I think it is called...one of the best meals i've had in a while. Had wings and a full rack of ribs, she has a skirt steak. A couple of those peach rum drinks which gave me a nice buzz and the bartender Mike was mad cool. Hooked me up with some new tequila that I enjoyed. I think it's called Pura Sangra or something like that. Definitely gonna hit that place up often.

he sucks... christian right? idk i just dont care for sgt. garcias... sometimes its good sometimes its poor, theres no consistancey i prefer 5burro, the ambience, the food etc.

but youd be happy to know this:

GARCIAS

70-09 AUSTIN STREET, NY 11375

Inspection Date: 04/07/2005

Passed inspection. Follow-up inspection not required.

No violations were recorded at the time of this inspection.

If you would like to receive a copy of the full inspection report, call "311" (for City Government*) between 9 A.M. and 5 P.M., Monday through Friday, and state that you would like to obtain a copy of a restaurant inspection report.

A Department representative will take your information and mail you the most recent inspection reports for up to five establishments, free of charge.

*(Outside the five boroughs of New York City, call "212-NEW-YORK".)