Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Be Your 'Elf @ Spirit, Fri 12/23

spirit-1223-f.jpg

Friday, December 23rd, 2005

Doors open 11pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

It's a toy drive! Be Your 'Elf this year and bring in a toy. The Toys for Tots Foundation will make sure the toys are delivered for Christmas - and you get $5 off the door price. Toys must be new and unwrapped.

Danny Tenaglia has remixed and produced several sizeable club hits but still remains most well-known for his DJ residencies at the top New York clubs of the 1990s -- including Twilo (previously Sound Factory) and the Tunnel -- plus a spate of mix albums, several of his own LPs and a publicized feud with fellow super DJ Junior Vasquez. Raised in Brooklyn, he listened to Motown and the Philly sound as a child, and learned to play guitar and saxophone. At the age of 12, however, a friend introduced him to the world of DJ mixtapes and Tenaglia became fascinated with mixing techniques.

Spirit

530 West 27th Street

(btw 10th & 11th Avenues)

Click for $30 advance tickets.

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=639845&REFID=clubp

I can't wait to dance my sexy ass off to some Danny T this Friday. Oh but wait, it wont start there. First I will dance my sexy ass off at DJ Sneak who hasn't been here in NYC since 2000....WHAT? Sick ass House being played all night long. You know I'll be there ripping the dance floor apart!! PigTails in the house bee-yatch!! :pint:

:dj:

The Infamous PigTails

I can't wait to dance my sexy ass off to some Danny T this Friday. Oh but wait, it wont start there. First I will dance my sexy ass off at DJ Sneak who hasn't been here in NYC since 2000....WHAT? Sick ass House being played all night long. You know I'll be there ripping the dance floor apart!! PigTails in the house bee-yatch!! :pint:

:dj:

The Infamous PigTails

werd, gettin ready to get out and rip it sick!!!!