Clubplanet Nightlife Community

howard stern rally

Yep, I was on his message board and people are traveling from California, Florida all over. I can't believe how people are making a vacation out of this one event. I'm a fan but I wouldn't spend all this money to travel to NYC during the most expensive time of year.

Supposedly strippers from philadelphia are coming on a party bus, it's going to be insane.

I went to his rally he had in Union Square last November and that was a madhouse too, so I know this will be bigger.

Howard's old news. Now, he will have nothing to complaint about and I don't think his new show will be that much better. Some of his stuff is still funny but the boys at XM are where its at.

with the new station.. he'll be able to say things he was never allowed to talk about. he can do what he wants when he wants to without worrying and theres no COMMERCIALS like there is on XM or FM. It's going to be crazy and awesome. XM sucks. Compair them both after doing research and you'll see.