Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slopes...

dgmodel

true i remember downtown we all hung out... tony was on a chinese delivery food bike.

Yep and you were hangin out with Wendy and she introduced me to u and DG and you were like all "HEEEEEEEEEEY WHATSUP BLAH BLAH BLAH" even grabbed me to pose in a pic with u and her ... fucking tool

Ha! i call you a kid because you know nothing about life......... (and well, because you are a kid)

Dont you have a cellphone shop to be attending to?

Yes, and your life consists of being banned from a site and yet creating a NEW screen to post stupidity ... sorry old man ... MY BAD!

A. Your new to the fucking board and you don't even know me so relax with that ego shit

B. Serg, I have seen you out a couple of times, and everytime you were nice to me, and honestly we have never really liked eachother EVER but ur always mr. fucking proper when you see me, so stop being a fucking TOOL cause you know if we came face to face you wouldn't have the balls to say the shit you say to me on this board, cause if you did, you would have never been nice to me in the first place.

:heart:

Yep and you were hangin out with Wendy and she introduced me to u and DG and you were like all "HEEEEEEEEEEY WHATSUP BLAH BLAH BLAH" even grabbed me to pose in a pic with u and her ... fucking tool

i was like that?? i grabbed u for a pic?...maybe... this was when ur hair was falling out right? down on the LES?

that was when i used to defend ur dumb ass on CP...and then u flipped like the tard that u r..so now u get what u deserve

Yes, and your life consists of being banned from a site and yet creating a NEW screen to post stupidity ... sorry old man ... MY BAD!

No my life consists of doing back office integration for one of the largest Broker/Dealers in the world, and killing my free time by posting here.

I think those tanning bulbs are frying your brain.

i was like that?? i grabbed u for a pic?...maybe... this was when ur hair was falling out right? down on the LES?

that was when i used to defend ur dumb ass on CP...and then u flipped like the tard that u r..so now u get what u deserve

When was my hair EVER falling out? besides in a dream?

DEFEND ME? when the fuck did you DEFEND ME? and even if you did, wtf would I flip on you about for no reason? There are a lot of ppl on here that I am cool with and I have never flipped on. You prob said something stupid like you usually do and decided to block that out of ur mind and point me out to be the crazy one who "flipped on you for no reason". You and I were NEVER cool, even when I was dating Koester you were mr super cunt .... so I have no idea what ur talking about

No my life consists of doing back office integration for one of the largest Broker/Dealers in the world, and killing my free time by posting here.

I think those tanning bulbs are frying your brain.

Well guess it can't be that big if you have all this free time now can it buddy

When was my hair EVER falling out? besides in a dream?

DEFEND ME? when the fuck did you DEFEND ME? and even if you did, wtf would I flip on you about for no reason? There are a lot of ppl on here that I am cool with and I have never flipped on. You prob said something stupid like you usually do and decided to block that out of ur mind and point me out to be the crazy one who "flipped on you for no reason". You and I were NEVER cool, even when I was dating Koester you were mr super cunt .... so I have no idea what ur talking about

u dont remember? when u went blonde and shit..and tony kept saying u were goin bald?...right around that time we met up @ the LES bar...dont u have pics from that nite ..since i "grabbed u for a photo"

go around and look @ some of my posts...ive defended u before..

u dont remember? when u went blonde and shit..and tony kept saying u were goin bald?...right around that time we met up @ the LES bar...dont u have pics from that nite ..since i "grabbed u for a photo"

go around and look @ some of my posts...ive defended u before..

Tony has said a lot of stupid shit and your even dumber for it believing. Yes please believe Tony saying IM GOING BALD! PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEE .... I actually might still have it on my old comp that's at my moms house cause I remember seeing a bunch of pix from that night on that comp ... so when I head over there ... ill look ... and I really don't feel like going through old post's but if you do find out why I flipped on you ... im sure it was for a good reason