Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VS Show has me thinking..

silver05

The models were absolutely perfect (body and face). But, if you had to choose only one which would it be:

hot body and ugly face or gorgeous face with ugly body..

(Yes, Im that bored)

I'd take the one with the ugly face... those girls take it in the pooper.

gorgeous face with ugly body...

ditto...

i don´t get it when guys try to rationalize their girl decisions with "her face is soso but grrrreat body"... i mean when you talk to her you look at her face, when you bring her out to meet friends, when she´s not sexxybabyd, she´s got clothes on. the face and the eyes will be your focus of attention like 80% of the time... no way i´d take the girl with the ugly face.

imagine you´d have to endure the ug face the whole evening just to then later finally see her naked... no thanks.

but ah, thanks to other men there are lots of avaible girls that have both face and body...

how does that saying go "women are a gift... from other men... to me"... why? cause the vast majority of guys are retarded :)

ditto...

i don´t get it when guys try to rationalize their girl decisions with "her face is soso but grrrreat body"... i mean when you talk to her you look at her face, when you bring her out to meet friends, when she´s not sexxybabyd, she´s got clothes on. the face and the eyes will be your focus of attention like 80% of the time... no way i´d take the girl with the ugly face.

imagine you´d have to endure the ug face the whole evening just to then later finally see her naked... no thanks.

but ah, thanks to other men there are lots of avaible girls that have both face and body...

how does that saying go "women are a gift... from other men... to me"... why? cause the vast majority of guys are retarded :)

my feelings exactly... the face is the whole thing, the body is the bonus... (speaking only superficially) if a girl has a hot face, a soso body and a great personality thats gf material right there... and you dont have to worry about her highmaintenance habits becoming your liabilities when you get serious...

my feelings exactly... the face is the whole thing, the body is the bonus... (speaking only superficially) if a girl has a hot face, a soso body and a great personality thats gf material right there... and you dont have to worry about her highmaintenance habits becoming your liabilities when you get serious...

interesting point .... i was thinking the other way around, but you folks might have persuaded me to see things in another light

its just the way its been with me... i much rather have a pretty face... i have a friend who dates these gross chicks but their fit as hell... but im like how do you even look at that... its just gross... idk.. to each their own... everyone likes something different thats why restaurants have menus... badoompboompchooooo~!

yep, in addition to that, it´s easy to get a girl´s body fit. impossible to do with the face (not counting plastic surgery) and very hard to do with the personality.

exactly, you can always become really interested in fitness and have her go with you, you cant all of sudden find a new interest in plastic surgery and help her out... lol and personality is shot from the begining... shitty personality stays with you forever along with bad habits... you cant change that... thats why you sometimes see these hot chicks who are single and never married at like 40...