Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VS Show has me thinking..

silver05

i say it's bullshit that all these guys are choosing the hot face over body... cause why is it when you mention a big girl with a "pretty face" they give you this look like wtf, eww, you can't be big and have a pretty feature ?

now wait, we are not talking about obese women here.

what i am talking about is "not a model figure, but could be if she put the work in it".

IOW i am not talking about fat chicks with cute faces. i´m talking about chicks with normal bodies or slighly (SLIGHTLY) a little too much on and a hot face.

so if it was between a TOTALLY BUSTED face, but HOTTTTTTTT body or the nicest face you've ever seen on a stumpy pear shaped body, which would you pick?

i wouldn´t pick either :)

if those were the last two women left on earth, i´d still pick the face though

i say it's bullshit that all these guys are choosing the hot face over body... cause why is it when you mention a big girl with a "pretty face" they give you this look like wtf, eww, you can't be big and have a pretty feature ?

dont paint us all with the same brush... im being serious, you can ask any who knows me on the boards or off, and they can vouch for it... but youre welcome to believe what you like...