Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yanks aint gettin Damon

JonStephen

then we can take trips to boston and meet up with all the hommies that we made friends with on the net and chat about the latest gossip in e-world

this coming from the CP meetup king himself :laugh:

didn't you travel to boston and some chicks drew on your face or something after you passed out and pissed yourself?

how many times you gonna use that "ny post" comment?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this coming from the CP meetup king himself :laugh:

didn't you travel to boston and some chicks drew on your face or something after you passed out and pissed yourself?

how many times you gonna use that "ny post" comment?

wait...isnt this the same joke thats been going on....what....3 YEARS NOW?

count original just showed me up....i must step down now

ps. my parents live in Mass, I'm there every Christmas. Maybe we'll have a meetup with the CP clique and we can make stymietini's and nomemberblasters :laugh: see what you're hommies say in the chatroom killer

wait...isnt this the same joke thats been going on....what....3 YEARS NOW?

count original just showed me up....i must step down now

ps. my parents live in Mass, I'm there every Christmas. Maybe we'll have a meetup with the CP clique and we can make stymietini's and nomemberblasters :laugh: see what you're hommies say in the chatroom killer

not trying to bring up an old joke just making a point...how can you try to "diss" me for meeting up with people from the computer when you yourself have done it countless times?

not trying to bring up an old joke just making a point...how can you try to "diss" me for meeting up with people from the computer when you yourself have done it countless times?

sure maistro...whatever you say. not tryin to bring up any old joke at all

just let me know next time you're meeting up with detwat for the D&D convention pregame

ps. on a serious note, when you found my picture on MYSPACE and posted it, it was kinda disturbing

just let me know next time you're meeting up with detwat for the D&D convention pregame

ps. on a serious note, when you found my picture on MYSPACE and posted it, it was kinda disturbing

whats more distrubing is how everyone in the chat room discusses what goes on on the board..

i know we are all at work but come on..

:blown:

i brought up the pissing comment after you mentioned me going up to boston...didn't make sense you would try to use that against me but then again you usually don't make sense. you just kind of babble and then change the subject.

and i didn't find your myspace page...someone else did, i just posted it. so you have another stalker :shake:

i brought up the pissing comment after you mentioned me going up to boston...didn't make sense you would try to use that against me but then again you usually don't make sense. you just kind of babble and then change the subject.

and i didn't find your myspace page...someone else did, i just posted it. so you have another stalker :shake:

kind of babble then change the subject? wow

and talk about originality here...now you're trying to hold true what bxbomb came up with as a diss a while ago to get me all riled up since the opposite holds true....but then again, why would i think you'd have wit?

seriously, i dont know whether to feel bad for you or continue throwing you under the bus....i mean a full grown man in his mid-twenties that keeps folders of cp girls and posts them randomly, hangs out in a chat room during the day to talk to his e-posse about the day-to-day doings of a messageboard, travels 300 miles at a time to hang out with said buddies since there's nothing going on at home, has no wit and cant formulate an opinion or idea that hasnt already been used and abused and still forges on like theres a purpose

kind of babble then change the subject? wow

and talk about originality here...now you're trying to hold true what bxbomb came up with as a diss a while ago to get me all riled up since the opposite holds true....but then again, why would i think you'd have wit?

seriously, i dont know whether to feel bad for you or continue throwing you under the bus....i mean a full grown man in his mid-twenties that keeps folders of cp girls and posts them randomly, hangs out in a chat room during the day to talk to his e-posse about the day-to-day doings of a messageboard, travels 300 miles at a time to hang out with said buddies since there's nothing going on at home, has no wit and cant formulate an opinion or idea that hasnt already been used and abused and still forges on like theres a purpose

:laugh::laugh:

btw, now I know what happens years after from the former members of the glee club

should have quit after your other post, it was a good one...what are you talking about "bxbomb"? sorry i dont follow all the "dissed" being thrown around on the sports forum. I'm way to busy with my e-clique on the bump board.

should have quit after your other post, it was a good one...what are you talking about "bxbomb"? sorry i dont follow all the "dissed" being thrown around on the sports forum. I'm way to busy with my e-clique on the bump board.

wouldnt expect you'd follow.....standard operating procedure is to let someone else figure it out first and then take what they say and repost it