Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mIcHaEl

cookie6

Where were you gonna get ur dog from?

my tennant asked if he could get one so we said ok...he brought home a 10 week old puggle that i think he paid $800 for. after a week or two he realized that it was too much work and he's not home enough for it. fucking idiot!

so i was going down and taking care of it and he offered it to me and my girlfriend...she was going to take it but she already has a little dog and he happened to be really sick that week so her parents said forget it. just bad timing but it honestly was the cutest fucking thing. he loved me too :(

my tennant asked if he could get one so we said ok...he brought home a 10 week old puggle that i think he paid $800 for. after a week or two he realized that it was too much work and he's not home enough for it. fucking idiot!

so i was going down and taking care of it and he offered it to me and my girlfriend...she was going to take it but she already has a little dog and he happened to be really sick that week so her parents said forget it. just bad timing but it honestly was the cutest fucking thing. he loved me too :(

You have to be careful with Hybrid dogs

We got ours from the America Kennel Club in Wayne NJ and paid 1300 for her 2 months before the hype of puggles came out, I believe now they are up to 1500. But anyway, a couple friends of mine bout Puggle's and they have all been sick, either with Kennel cough or other weird things, one even almost died. You really gotta be careful where you get these dogs from. Our place was amazing, plus they sent us to this great Vet who is like Dr. Dolittle. My lil girl has never been sick (( knock on wood )) and she just got her last set of shots a couple of days ago.

If you do decide to get one, I suggest going to there and not a puppy mill or breader because they usually have shitty dogs. My friend paid 1000 for a puggle at puppy paradise and she turned out to be mixed with a chuiawa. My dog is 4 months old and 10lbs and shes got a lot of muscle, his dog was the same age and was only 5lbs.

But puggle's are the best, very loveable and loyal. She is very attached to me :) I love my woobie

awwwe :isok:

is he still giving it away??