Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Holidays???????????

nickymidnite

OK I NEED TO GET THIS CRAP OFF MY CHEST I HATE THIS CRAP THAT NOW A DAYS EVERYONE HAS TO BE POLICITLY CORRECT AND SAY HAPPY HOILDAY WHY "BECUASE WE MIGHT OFFEND SOMEONE" LISTIN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS WHERE U CAN SAY WATEVER U LIKED AND NOT GET SUED FOR IT.

70% OF THIS CONRTY CELEBRATES X-MAS THAT CHRISMAS I DONT WANNA HEAR ITS THE HOLIDAY SEASON.BULLSHIT ITS THE CHRISMAS SEASON OK I KNOW THERE OTHER HOLIDAYS OUT LIKE HUNNIKA AND KWONZA HOWEVER U SPELL IT BUT I HAVE NEVER RAN INTO SOMEONE WHO CELEBRATES KWONZA AND HUNNIKA YEA I KNOW PEOPLE WHO CELBRATE IT THE GET CRAPY GIFTS FOR 8 DAYS I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE BUT I SAY MERRY CHRISMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR NO MATTER IF YOU WHITE,BLACK,BROWN OR WHATEVER YOU ARE AND IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE X-MAS THATS FINE WITH ME AND IF U TELL ME ILL SAY HAPPY HUNNIKA OR WATEVER IT IS BUT CAN WE ALL PLEASE GET RID OF THIS HAPPY HOILDAY BULL SHIT GOD FORBID ANYTHING IN THIS COUNRTY APPLIES TO A SPACIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE WE GOT TO GET RID OF IT CUS SOMEONE WILL BE OFFENED.

IF YOU GET OFFENED IF I SAY MERRY X-MAS THIS IS FOR U :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

IM DONE!

You know what offends me, the fact that chrismas gets jammed down everyone's throat.

I'm sick of hearing christmas music the day after halloween on a continious loop. I'm also sick of looking at my neighbors front lawn all lit up like the griswalds. Christmas is over commercialized, tacky and lost its meaning.

Just b/c 70 percent celebrate it does not mean we all have to live in your holiday world.

Happy Holidays

You know what offends me, the fact that chrismas gets jammed down everyone's throat.

I'm sick of hearing christmas music the day after halloween on a continious loop. I'm also sick of looking at my neighbors front lawn all lit up like the griswalds. Christmas is over commercialized, tacky and lost its meaning.

Just b/c 70 percent celebrate it does not mean we all have to live in your holiday world.

Happy Holidays

WELL AS FAR AS THE MUSIC GOES TURN OFF THE CHRISTMAS STATION. AND THE LIGHTS EVERYWHERE LOOKS GOOD IT PUTS PEOPLE IN A JOLLY MOOD FOR A FEW MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR.

SO MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS:finger:

Happy Holidays

Just because our country's financial sector is 70% Jewish, doesn't mean we have to support Israel.

Christmas is over commercialized, tacky and lost its meaning.

What does this have to do with anything?

Keep your dumbass comments to the current events board