Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll call for Blue tonight !! Seth , Jimmy T and Lyric !!

koky

Ahaaaa!! I was not aware of the festivities this evening. I'll stop by after my gig at Finnegans on Lincoln Rd.

And again if any of you want to have a couple of drinks at Finnegans before going to Blue, by all means cruise on by and check out the band for a little while. If not then screw you guys, I'm going home!

Cartman.jpg

all i know was i saw funk fucked up

I stayed until close. Dj burrito was quite inebriated. Overall, I had a great night. Seth, Lyrik and Jimmy T. delivered in spades (was there any doubt to begin with?). :bowdown:

I have a feeling that Frisk-E is just one of those parties that will last. :aright: Great music once a month (not often enough to tire anyone out) mixed by phenomenal local djs (so far, at least)... I'm sure Seth has got great things in store for next year!

Great to see so many familiar faces and thanks to Seth and Koky for contributing to my dirty martini charity!!!

Music by all three champs was a very healthy mix of brand spanking new choons and a few older gems and there were certainly people dancing! Standout tracks for me were that Da Sunlounge track that Lyrik played (I think 'Jam Sandwich') and 2 tracks that Jimmy T. played (one that had an insane saxophone suite) and the last record he dropped as Blue was closing.

Once again, great job guys!!! Thanks for serving up something refreshingly crisp, funky, and Frisk-E in all the right places! :getdown::D