JonStephen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi :)

did you wake up thinking about me?

i did, i did

i felt bad for all those kids that sat by themselves at lunch in high school eating their tuna sandwiches and realized that if only we were nicer to them, they wouldnt have turned out to be making all their friends from internet pals from boston that they drive consistently up to see to drink stymitini's and babble about the ongoing activities of a messageboard while having countless folders of CP girls that they post over and over again in hopes to score while not completely freaking the girl out while being in their mid twenties........

and of course by no means seeing any of this as weird or sad

i did, i did

i felt bad for all those kids that sat by themselves at lunch in high school eating their tuna sandwiches and realized that if only we were nicer to them, they wouldnt have turned out to be making all their friends from internet pals from boston that they drive consistently up to see to drink stymitini's and babble about the ongoing activities of a messageboard while having countless folders of CP girls that they post over and over again in hopes to score while not completely freaking the girl out while being in their mid twenties........

and of course by no means seeing any of this as weird or sad

seriously, i dont know whether to feel bad for you or continue throwing you under the bus....i mean a full grown man in his mid-twenties that keeps folders of cp girls and posts them randomly, hangs out in a chat room during the day to talk to his e-posse about the day-to-day doings of a messageboard, travels 300 miles at a time to hang out with said buddies since there's nothing going on at home,

no similarity whatsoever

jon, just tell us about some of the "cool" meetups you use to go to...that is all i ask