Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone move my thread too???

JonStephen

what about the cock you had drawn on your face in sharpie? you make that a permanent tat yet?

it matched your vagina perfect.....

oh now it was a cock? i thought it was a mustache and a big circle...in fact it was

holly shit?!>!>! making things up now are we to get your point across stronger?

pathetic

(kinda like your wack ass parties)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, your pants smell like piss.

i understand how upset you are since you came to an afterhours party, which was one of the best ive had btw, got a wittle bit drunky, was acting like the king shit (when everyone knew you were a joke), had your 'friends' totally ditch your ass, and then pee your pants in a strangers place.

who needs cut downs?

oh now it was a cock? i thought it was a mustache and a big circle...in fact it was

holly shit?!>!>! making things up now are we to get your point across stronger?

pathetic

(kinda like your wack ass parties)

u lying to make yourself look good is pathetic. if im not mistaken the artist of the cock is a member of this board.

hey u didnt answer me....hows the dj career taking off. you were saying how "SICK" of a dj you are when i met you. might have been second words out of your mouth after, 'play more tribal.'

tosser.

btw, your pants smell like piss.

i understand how upset you are since you came to an afterhours party, which was one of the best ive had btw, got a wittle bit drunky, was acting like the king shit (when everyone knew you were a joke), had your 'friends' totally ditch your ass, and then pee your pants in a strangers place.

who needs cut downs?

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE???? ahahahhahah

I wonder what a bad one is like.....

btw, address the fact that you were full of shit trying to put me down you chump

and I will admit, I wasnt a wittle bit drunky, I was drunk so bad I blackout out and used your couch as a urinal. looking back on it, i shoulda used your entire apartment

u lying to make yourself look good is pathetic. if im not mistaken the artist of the cock is a member of this board.

hey u didnt answer me....hows the dj career taking off. you were saying how "SICK" of a dj you are when i met you. might have been second words out of your mouth after, 'play more tribal.'

tosser.

tosser? now we're using brittish cutdowns?

I'll be back east this Christmas, please can I come to one of your parties :laugh:

this is classic....when this actually happened half those boston fags admitted to pissing themselves one time or another but now the holier-than-thou theory is in full effect

and truth is i used the couch as a urinal...it smelled like piss so I thought I was in the right place

guess I wasnt the first to bless it

nope, you were. admit that you have bladder problems. admit that your 'friends' ditched you at a strangers party cuz you were being a loser.....

ADMIT IT!

also, how is the whole dj thing going?

friends? i came with one person, who left for home while i was using your apartment as a toilet......or are you still trying to twist shit around

keep your story strait you sucker

my story is perfect. i remember everything. stop acting like you meant to pee on my couch. i wish i had that pm u sent me after it.

also, where u spinnin these days? i remember you saying how you were blowin up in jersey.

jersey? wtf are you talking about? now you're totally making shit up

I heard you were blowing it up in Ibiza opening up for Digweed. Why havent I seen your name on any flyers?

and what fuckin PM

anyone else find it hysterical how jon is making it out that it was the cool thing to do to piss his pants on someone else's couch?

umm...some people say i got up and took a piss, others say i pissed myself

either way, i dont give two shits (hahaa...this piss and shit reference reminds me of an xlr8ted thread)