Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone move my thread too???

JonStephen

umm...some people say i got up and took a piss, others say i pissed myself

How can u just deny the pm? you are lying out of your teeth.

no one said that....we all saw the big piss stain all over your pants. just deal with it.

i like how u avoided my dj questions by saying something stupid about ibiza.

so how is YOUR djing career going?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can u just deny the pm? you are lying out of your teeth.

no one said that....we all saw the big piss stain all over your pants. just deal with it.

i like how u avoided my dj questions by saying something stupid about ibiza.

so how is YOUR djing career going?

you really cant be serious....i came to terms with this the night i did it and really didnt care then and i dont care now

how's your dj career coming along? mine? well, i grew up

mine is great. ive had a couple residencies since then, i have a record coming out in february, i play out on a pretty consistent basis.

grew up = i couldnt cut it.

proud of ya...truely am

and no, it meant i figured a job and career was more worth it to me then brag about one production after years and years of kissing ass and hosting apartment parties

also u shouldnt be talking shit about other people being computer geeks. u have almost 10,000 posts, studmaster.

oh, I'm such a geek

god this is gettin lame...we went from 'I know you are but what am I' to 'I'll just use your comebacks back at ya' to 'i'll bring up shit from 3 years ago and claim originality'

i gotta eat a bagel now....tar tar chump

wait, wait, wait....guess what thread was just sent to me

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=202470&highlight=attn%3A+djjon

check this out...

HAHHAHAHAH, ive only pissed my pants drunk once, and it was in my own bed, and it was on my girlfriend.

and then this...

dj john sickness taught flava how to spin tribal then pissed all over the lounge area (hallway floor and couch).

so...you mean to say that everything flavanugz has said is a lie? and you mean to say that flavanugz not only pissed on himself, but pissed on a girl while pissing himself?

holly fucking WOW

:laugh:

established facts:

flavanugz = pathalogical liar

flavanugz = hypocrit

flavanugz = got punked

Hey idiot, the first quote:

check this out...

Quote:

Originally Posted by flavanugz

HAHHAHAHAH, ive only pissed my pants drunk once, and it was in my own bed, and it was on my girlfriend.

Flava was actually busting someone else's chops who pissed his pants drunk, in bed, on his girl. I know it for a fact because the "alleged" pisser is a good friend of mine and we still bust his balls about that degenerate New Years Eve.

Sorry to bust up your party asshole.

Hey idiot, the first quote:

check this out...

Quote:

Originally Posted by flavanugz

Flava was actually busting someone else's chops who pissed his pants drunk, in bed, on his girl. I know it for a fact because the "alleged" pisser is a good friend of mine and we still bust his balls about that degenerate New Years Eve.

Sorry to bust up your party asshole.

bullshit

quote from the horse's mouth and you get an e-buddy going "oh, its not really him, he was just talkin about a friend"

nice try howie....partys still rockin

wait, wait, wait....guess what thread was just sent to me

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=202470&highlight=attn%3A+djjon

check this out...

and then this...

so...you mean to say that everything flavanugz has said is a lie? and you mean to say that flavanugz not only pissed on himself, but pissed on a girl while pissing himself?

holly fucking WOW

:laugh:

established facts:

flavanugz = pathalogical liar

flavanugz = hypocrit

flavanugz = got punked

u really are a meathead.

how do either of those quotes make what I said a lie. i never denied urinating on my gf. i dont see your point.

the second quote does nothing but reaffirm exactly what ive said aboutwhat happened. just shut up.

u really are a meathead.

how do either of those quotes make what I said a lie. i never denied urinating on my gf. i dont see your point.

the second quote does nothing but reaffirm exactly what ive said aboutwhat happened. just shut up.

ok, first we have flavaputz saying..

dude, you act like u consciensouly pissed on my couch. you pissed YOURSELF, you just happened to be on my couch. which is in the dump btw. it was free, so no biggie.

then we have stymie (who also hates me) saying right after the party....

dj john sickness taught flava how to spin tribal then pissed all over the lounge area (hallway floor and couch).

come to find out that what really happened is that i never even pissed myself and this whole thing is concocted by the very suckers that i've been saying all along are a bunch of pathological liars....

and the best is the ringleader is actually a bedwetter that pisses on his girlfriend while in bed with her

u really are a meathead.

You pissed on your girl too? Jesus, WTF is it with you guys? I thought you were busting Todd's chops.

*note to self, don't fall asleep in the backseat of a car if on a road trip with FLAVA*