Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever get rejected from a club before????

JonStephen

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quit editing your posts pussy and keep what you originally post if you wanna talk shit

step up to the man's bench chump

fuck you.

Your a fucking homo who has made an ass out of himself multiple times, searches the net for friends, and then turns around and tries to deny it all.

I love my life, every aspect of it...........it is so obvious that you hate yours.

fuck you.

Your a fucking homo who has made an ass out of himself multiple times, searches the net for friends, and then turns around and tries to deny it all.

I love my life, every aspect of it...........it is so obvious that you hate yours.

yea you love you life..sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what does that life consist of? throwing things at girls in clubs and then going on the internet and bullying some more..

nice life you got winner..

"rigggggggggggggggghttttttt"

he usually writes that when people get under his skin..

:laugh::laugh:

nope, thats when people are nowhere near the truth. Nobody gets under my skin here (well, maybe silverbull and sexybabyd, but thats for their idiocy, not for anything they direct at me)

fuck you.

:laugh:

I could just see this chump tearing up and pumping his fists while stomping on the ground with both feat at the same time

this chumps finished.....NEXT!

yea you love you life..sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what does that life consist of? throwing things at firls in clubs and then going on the internet and bullying some more..

nice life you got winner..

I love it.....!

Sorry i was never a part of the stage crew, or had a roxy vip card, or would meet up to see johnny fucking vicious. :laugh:

nope, thats when people are nowhere near the truth. Nobody gets under my skin here (well, maybe silverbull and sexybabyd, but thats for their idiocy, not for anything they direct at me)
sureeeeeeee.. you havent posted " :laugh: "in a while so obviously you're getting a little upset..

and to further prove how much you love your life.. you just said that peoples idiocy get under your skin.. so you hate on people that have nothing to do with you or even acknowledge you.. you hate on everything on this site..

being a hater does not equal loving you life..

you love your life... sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love it.....!

Sorry i was never a part of the stage crew, or had a roxy vip card, or would meet up to see johnny fucking vicious. :laugh:

sucks to have been stuck in line while tourists went right in around you.....

:laugh:

you're such a laughable entertainment piece....thank you so much

notice how all these meetups were at clubs??? notice the difference between this and sully?

do you GET the picture yet?????????

btw, terrific job digging up old threads....you're an ace :laugh:

whats wrong with grimey old skool warehouse techno parties .... seriously though?! I love them shits ... and i guess im going to get torn apart for it ... but fuck all the bullshit, warehouse parties baby!!
nothings wrong with it.. just like nothing is wrong to go see johnny vicious.even though i never liked johnny vicious..

point is he can go to all the dirtbag parties he wants.. just dont understand why he hates on the model n bottles parties..i forgot....... he hates on everythign because he loves his life..

:rolleyes:

notice how all these meetups were at clubs??? notice the difference between this and sully?

omg thank god it's the end of the day cause this is your stupidest post by far...so it's ok to meet out at club but not sully? :laugh:

oh and just for shits and giggles, here you go:

I mean an all out type of deal where its everyone from this board and others. Not at a club when its a superstar dj night, not at a pregame, I mean a true meetup where all of us post whores can get together and finally put some faces behind the screen names.

Something like the last Float meetup or America.

Dave, Lainie......I know you two can come through, lets do this.

nothings wrong with it.. just like nothing is wrong to go see johnny vicious.even though i never liked johnny vicious..

werd...different strokes for different folks

but when you pick on females and you call someone as cool as brandi a cunt....for not letting you into a party?

think about the person for a second

do you GET the picture yet?????????

btw, terrific job digging up old threads....you're an ace :laugh:

But isnt that what you did to me?

I seriously thought GotMilk was the most hated person on here, but you totally won that title today......... wow i mean, people really hate you dude. That's an awesome personality you have there.