Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever get rejected from a club before????

JonStephen

But isnt that what you did to me?

I seriously thought GotMilk was the most hated person on here, but you totally won that title today......... wow i mean, people really hate you dude. That's an awesome personality you have there.

most hated.. :laugh::laugh: tryin to spin it now i see.. i think you are one of the most hated people on here and apparantly at nice venues such as cellar bar...

you love your life though..:laugh::laugh:

:blown:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thank god it's the end of the day cause this is your stupidest post by far...so it's ok to meet out at club but not sully? :laugh:

oh and just for shits and giggles, here you go:

oh man, come on.....are you seriously still trying. and you still think there's something off with a club messageboard to meet up at a club???? and this happened how many years ago??

how old are you now and still meeting at shitholes?

i wish i had the patience or the chat room power to go digging up some of your old threads

man oh man...you get lamest person of the year award

most hated.. :laugh::laugh: tryin to spin it now i see.. i think you are one of the most hated people on here and apparantly at nice venues such as cellar bar...

love it

i'm sure eddie3 thinks he's well liked also

I was about to say.....what kind of spin is this kid tryin to pull?????

wasnt he already banned like three times by DAVE????

:laugh:

what a chump

oh man, come on.....are you seriously still trying. and you still think there's something off with a club messageboard to meet up at a club???? and this happened how many years ago??

how old are you now and still meeting at shitholes?

i wish i had the patience or the chat room power to go digging up some of your old threads

man oh man...you get lamest person of the year award

Dood calling Sully a shithole sure did make you dickhead of the day in my book ... you have been proven to be backwards on every single one of your posts today vs. shit you said in the past. You keep picking on the fact that he can search for your old posts ... but what is being done is showing that you talk more shit than a republican. Seriously, you have lost this battle .. and dont you talk shit about sully again

prick

love it
so then where does your hate stem from? you hate on EVERY single post in the main forum and hate EVERY single party promoted on this board.. in addtion to the countless females you hate on, throw things at, and bully.. obviously you cant love your life as much as you do.. even if this board is for shits n giggles.. you hate WAY too much for someone who supposedly loves their life

I was about to say.....what kind of spin is this kid tryin to pull?????

wasnt he already banned like three times by DAVE????

:laugh:

what a chump

Right, because being banned makes you a loser! :laugh:

Dude, you are in california posting on an nyc message board, where everyone makes fun of you.

Sweet deal you got there john.

Dood calling Sully a shithole sure did make you dickhead of the day in my book ... you have been proven to be backwards on every single one of your posts today vs. shit you said in the past. You keep picking on the fact that he can search for your old posts ... but what is being done is showing that you talk more shit than a republican. Seriously, you have lost this battle .. and dont you talk shit about sully again

prick

dude no offense but sullivan room aint all that..and they have great talent but the place is a shithole..

even though i went last saturyday..

prick

sure pal....good to see you got into the mix

do yourself a favor and join the chatroom, they got some good gossip goin on you can use against me

good one is right .. cause it was a good one, you for sure look like an asshole ... so stop trying to be funny or insulting, becuase in the end you are neither ..

prick

waahhh wahhh wahhh

I cry, therefore I have an opinion? is this what we've been reduced to?

**and this is where elevatedcandyraverfaggotass tucks his head between his own legs and kisses his ass goodbye**

dude no offense but sullivan room aint all that..and they have great talent but the place is a shithole..

even though i went last saturyday..

wasnt tryin to pop off that sully was cielo caliber space ... but at least you were able to notice the caliber of talent that has graced that location. The vibe in there on any night is alive and vibrant .. who cares if its in a basement and grimey .. GRIME CAN BE GOOD!!! even models and their bottles find their way to the grime sometimes ...

to bad superduperdjjohnjerkoff cant admit it and continues to stuff his foot in his mouth

Right, because being banned makes you a loser! :laugh:

Dude, you are in california posting on an nyc message board, where everyone makes fun of you.

Sweet deal you got there john.

am I wrong here or is everyone dumping on you today?????

you're a winner twisting everything around like you do....actually, its quite sad

first stage in depression is denial

wasnt tryin to pop off that sully was cielo caliber space ... but at least you were able to notice the caliber of talent that has graced that location. The vibe in there on any night is alive and vibrant .. who cares if its in a basement and grimey .. GRIME CAN BE GOOD!!! even models and their bottles find their way to the grime sometimes ...

to bad superduperdjjohnjerkoff cant admit it and continues to stuff his foot in his mouth

yippers...thats it

did daddy and mommy not hug you enough as a child? why all the animosity? or is it jump on the bandwaggon with your e-clique internet buddies day for you

god, just another chump

so then where does your hate stem from? you hate on EVERY single post in the main forum and hate EVERY single party promoted on this board.. in addtion to the countless females you hate on, throw things at, and bully.. obviously you cant love your life as much as you do.. even if this board is for shits n giggles.. you hate WAY too much for someone who supposedly loves their life

No i dont, i do think most of the parties here are jokes, but thats about it.

I hate sexybabyd, so what? And Housediva, well she's Housediva.

I've known deelite a lot longer than you have, and we get along fine,

so there are two girls that i picked on. Got any more? (there seriously may be more that i dont remember, but i dont think that justifies saying that i "hate on girls")

but que sera,

ive gotta go to my holiday party over at TAO, time to get liquored up bitches!