Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acosta & Edgar V @ Sprits...True?

clubbabe90

MAN... Should be the other way around, quite honestly.

but as someone questioned, i dont think GA's ego can take that.......... :rolleyes:

I may swing by.....

.-:smoke:

PS: any Password or Guestlist???

You should be happy to have both of them playing the same night instead of bitching. Talking about GA ego and shit like you know him.

I heard it was pathetic. They were using the flamboyantly gay horn to cover up all their transitions and there were like 4 girls in the whole joint. Sounds like hot dog time at a redneck NASCAR tailgate party. :vomit2::D

Well since u are getting your inside from the dumb one "bling" he didnt get there until 5am and some of the management recogized him and asked him to leave, not a place for a him to be, club rules :)

You should be happy to have both of them playing the same night instead of bitching. Talking about GA ego and shit like you know him.

I agree, GA is just a regular guy, some peeps don't understand the pressure that goes with being a public person, but I also have trouble understanding why trance fans are so defensive...

I wonder what's bigger: his ego or his belly? :D

I've know George since he spun on a little booth on The Spot, what is now Lost Weekend...he's been around the world playing for over a million people now...easy! Why should he be more humble than he is??? I'm not backing him up or anything, all I'm saying is...try walking in his shoes, you greek freakazoid!!! :biggrin: