Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend 2006

dirtymike

I know its real early but, I'm booking my room now. Probably a stupid question ,but I just want to get the dates right. Memorial Day is on the 30th, which is a tuesday. I was going to book my trip from wed the 24th to sun the 28th. That weekend would be cosidered memorial day weekend right?? Just wanna double check.

I know its real early but, I'm booking my room now. Probably a stupid question ,but I just want to get the dates right. Memorial Day is on the 30th, which is a tuesday. I was going to book my trip from wed the 24th to sun the 28th. That weekend would be cosidered memorial day weekend right?? Just wanna double check.

Flight out on the Monday, not the Sunday. Dont miss rehab.

You'll see it busy on the Wed and Thurs and then a big jump in people on Friday.

Thanks for the info guys.

Is rehab the pool party at the Hard Rock?

One more question....I'm booking my hotel online at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay. I only have to leave a small deposit, which is good because the rates are low and its 7 months away. But, I was looking at airfare and it seemed rather high compare to what I usually pay. Do you guys have any tips on when the best time I should book my flight to get a good rate?

Do you guys have any tips on when the best time I should book my flight to get a good rate?

Airlines change their fares every Tuesday/Wednesday, so that's usually the best time to look on a weekly basis. Just keep checking every week and once you see a good price for the days you want, grab it. To make things easiest, use a service that searches everything at once -- the airline sites, the travel sites, you name it -- my favorite is sidestep.com.

Hotel rates may go through the roof for a weekend like Mem Day, but I guarantee you'll be able to find good airfare no matter what. Even flying in from Vida's Ass.

Hotel rates may go through the roof for a weekend like Mem Day, but I guarantee you'll be able to find good airfare no matter what. Even flying in from Vida's Ass.

That's why I booked my hotel now. I only had to put down $217, plus if the rate goes down I can call and get and even lower rate. Probabaly gonna wait a little on the airfare. Gotta find out what I paided last year first.