Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so today i was at the mall and i saw 3 U.S Marines hanging out and......

sgtfury

i went up to them and shook thier hands and thanked them for having the balls to protect our freedom and risk thier lives.

And i couldnt help but think as i saw hundreds of people pass us by how more should do exactly the same thing that i did.

That is really decent of you. I did that once too, with a customer of mine who told me about his unit and showed me photos of them when they were in Afghanistan after 9/11. I shook his hand and thanked him for his service, for doing what I couldn't do myself, and he got teary eyed and said that he wished more people would see what he did, that way.

People like that, like the guy I spoke to, and the 3 you thanked, will do much in their lives that is scary and overwhelming, but they will probably never forget the people like us who showed them respect and appreciation.

i went up to them and shook thier hands and thanked them for having the balls to protect our freedom and risk thier lives.

And i couldnt help but think as i saw hundreds of people pass us by how more should do exactly the same thing that i did.

I would have done the same thing, except for one thing............I would have shook thier hands and told them how TOTALLY FUCKING HAWT they look in those UNIFORMS:tongue:!!!!

Oh and what an awesome job they do with TOY for TOTS!!!!

I agree it's a great gesture, what you did!!! But to come on CP to tell everyone that you did it...hmmmmmmm!

agreed. :)

At the end of the day though, I agree. These large malls are getting pretty scary and violent, especially during the holidays. It's nice to know that the marines are looking out for us while we stroll around with a Godiva truffle in one hand and a Bloomingdales bag in the other. :D