Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****OFFICIAL SVEN VATH MEET-UP TONIGHT @ TWILO****

Hey all,

Seems like a large crew going to twilo tonight. i understand we always meet by the stairs in the back, but i think we have some newbies that are curious about these meet-ups, so I think a 3-3:15 meet-up in the powerbar will help them as well as get everybody together for a quick minute. thoughts? suggestions?

See y'all tonight!!!!

3AM Powerbar, I'm there

Hope Sven Vath shows. I'm gonna call Twilo before to doublecheck -- not that they have any reason to tell me the truth of course

In lieu of the red atari shirt, I found an equally unique and identifiable red one. It wont invoke Pac Man memmories, but it's sweet nonetheless.

nycedee -- check you're PMs

Originally posted by crommy:

3AM Powerbar, I'm there

Hope Sven Vath shows. I'm gonna call Twilo before to doublecheck -- not that they have any reason to tell me the truth of course

In lieu of the red atari shirt, I found an equally unique and identifiable red one. It wont invoke Pac Man memmories, but it's sweet nonetheless.

nycedee -- check you're PMs

crommy, check pms

who wrote your article today if you were out? lol

red, my fav color!! yum

Originally posted by nycedee:

Hey all,

Seems like a large crew going to twilo tonight. i understand we always meet by the stairs in the back, but i think we have some newbies that are curious about these meet-ups, so I think a 3-3:15 meet-up in the powerbar will help them as well as get everybody together for a quick minute. thoughts? suggestions?

See y'all tonight!!!!

Are you going? Then hell no I won't be there!!! Just kidding...

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

My Cuban ass is SOOOOOOOO there!....heheheheheheh.....So Dee....bringin' ur friend?? smile.gif.....j/k....see ya there. cwm11.gif

Hey all,

See y'all tonight!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

So Dawn, would you join us tonight at twilo?

cwm35.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Al, I would go but I'm all banged up from all week and am incompacitated and will only be able to sit still in Saci and stare. But maybe next time, you understand.

Al, that was Dawn and this is Dee...I however will be there because being incompacitated has sorta become normal. See you tonight bro.

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

So Dawn, would you join us tonight at twilo?

cwm35.gifcwm30.gif

heh heh

That's a good question.

As far as I am concerned the market isnt open when I'm not there...just kidding. i actually turned on CNBC today, but thats as far as I got to the stock market.

We are kinda wavering on whether to go to Twilo tonight if its unclear if he's gonna show. Put our names on a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for Vinyl just in case

gonna check pms now....

later!